postrotok

Reaction score
TK 4-3-3 & Jose tactic

First of all i would like to thank Galego25 because he created this awesome tactic. I found it in my download section and started to play with it. Because there is no thread about this tactic , i wanted to create one and present it to all of you. i do this because i ve already posted in other threads and i was getting a lot of questions about how it works etc. so i decided that this could be the place where we could talk about it and share the results etc.

This tactic is also tested by @will1981 and he also get very good results with it. As we noticed , the only bad thing about this tactic is corner routine because in 50 matches team only scored 10 goals. So every possible tweak about this is welcome . I want you to try it out and tell your results because in my opinion it is definitely the best tactic i have played with in 2016.

I play with Stockport and it already brought me to sky bet league 1 and it was very easy, so maybe my results are not compatible to share with you . So i asked Will to test it and he showed very good results .

In his team Lukaku as the main striker scored 44 goals in 50 matches what i found as a big success in this fm16 .
TACTICPLDWONDRNLSTFORAGGDPTSYELREDGFC
TK4-3-3503569107485911191410

and here are some results which he achieved with it.

View attachment 1034025View attachment 1034026View attachment 1034027View attachment 1034028View attachment 1034030

As you can see you must let this tactic to develop a little bit, and after players get to know it , you can notice a very good run of 31 games with only one lost game 5 draws and 25 wins. So, there it is , if you want to test it and enjoy again in fm 2016. :)

Also, very important thing about winger about their foot . I tried it with opposite left right and vice versa , and it showed me similar results. So it maybe depends to each of you .

I play without ois and with no special training

Tactic
View attachment 167669

Jose tactic

View attachment 165870

Last edited:
Dude i posted in Wills thread that i might have made a mistake about Galego25 posting this, i was looking at the tactic above it in my game. This doesn't have a steam ID in my game..Sorry.

really good tactic! I highly recommended :) with Dortmund won the double and got very unlucky in CL!
If anyone could tweak set pieces that would be awesome!

Shocking. First game 0-0 draw and then next away game lost 4-1 oO)

Hope it gets better.

Working amazingly for me with dortmund so far! At first I tried Cally Mac´s tactic which worked great at home, but was really mediocre on away games! This tactic works both away and home. NO OIS for me either.