To anyone who read my post titled "Marlon King" (particularly the biteful moderators)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
To anyone who read my post titled "Marlon King" (particularly the biteful moderators)

this was the original post

"Anyone know about the rape story...is it the same girl that accused Robinho?

I'd just find it hilarious if he told her he was Robinho, then raped her, just to get Robinho in the **** haha"

at no time did i say rape was funny. i said it would have been funny IF MARLON KING FRAMED ROBINHO FOR A LAUGH

learn to read properly?

it's people like you that jump to the ultimate conclusion that get people in trouble

Thanks

(btw thanks to VauxhallMotors28 for clearing up whether it was the same girl or not)

They cant of been that biteful,they never banned you.There is no getting around it mate,your still making a joke out of a rape.Nobody but you found it funny,you should just leave it alone.

its not a joke out of rape sunny jim, which was my exact point. Its a joke out marlon king and robinho I just don't think that anyone has taken the joke how I meant it, hence jumping to conclusions

Sunny Jim? i haven't heard that for about 25 years.Nobody found your joke funny mate,get over it,chalk it off to experience and move on,SUNNY JIM.

lol

in all seriousness i just wanted to get across that nobody took it how i meant and it was blown out of context

case closed

i love men.

Last edited by a moderator:
i love men.

Glad you felt you could tell us that.

Your initial thread was;

a) Not funny
b) About rape, so never a fantastic topic on a Football Manager site
c) A waste of everyone's time - even your own.

The thread was closed for all of the above reasons, get over it, stop crying and post something useful.

Oh, and try using that key located on the left of your keyboard. It has "Caps Lock" written on it and comes in handy sometimes.

EDIT.

To add insult to injury, why post this in a Football Manager part of the forum? If anything it should be in general chat or the English Football section.

Last edited:
its not a joke out of rape sunny jim, which was my exact point. Its a joke out marlon king and robinho I just don't think that anyone has taken the joke how I meant it, hence jumping to conclusions

1920 called they want there patter back

lol

in all seriousness i just wanted to get across that nobody took it how i meant and it was blown out of context

case closed

i love men.

haha **** :p

its ok you obviously got nothing better to do than edit ppl's posts and lick eachothers *****

so why not go **** each other and have a real valentines evening together :)

Valentine's was so yesterday, I have actually just got back from Kris' place. :wub:

Steve, you may want to PM a member called "Ad" or "Counterpoint" you two may get along!

Thread closed, you're on a roll.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.