seanhrfc

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just want to get some opinions on this. On my San Marino save I'm seriously considering holidaying a lot of the season. I've already won everything possible several seasons in a row with the club team and I've just won Euro 2020 with the national team. I have to admit I am a little bit bored of the club team and I am considering holidaying big parts of the season, only playing big games and any internationals I may have.

Do you think I should holiday? Or plough through it, I just want to get to the World Cup!

plough through it then after the world cup resign if you're that unhappy about the schedule.

Sell your star players for profits and start again..... with new san marino players..

Dont holiday it if you want all the recognition, i did the holiday challenge once and my assistant manager won manager of the year not me!!!

Sell your star players for profits and start again..... with new san marino players..

I'm edging towards this option but my players are just so good! Plus I need players to tutor my young san marino players and I haven't got quite enough players through yet to field a team.

Dont holiday it if you want all the recognition, i did the holiday challenge once and my assistant manager won manager of the year not me!!!

Holidayed big parts of the season and of course didn't get manager of the year. Assistant managed to win the league and I managed the latter stages of the cups and champions league. Won everything again!