Yorkshirelad

Aka Carl Taylor
Reaction score
View attachment 108268
April 22nd 2020
"Im sat at Manchester Airport with excitment running through my body, Ever since my parents moved me to Italy in 2003 ive always dreamt about returning to England. Not just england but to my home town. My Mangerial carrer has been great so far with 6 Titles to my name under 2 clubs. Ive made great friends on the way and no doubt some enemys. It's a big shame i left Fiorentina on a bad note and in such short notice, But this is a offer i couldnt refuse. I guess i cant expect a Refrence off the board.​

::: A voice come's over the Airport Tannoy :::​

Can Carl Taylor please go to the North exit as his driver is waiting, My Agent greeted me and took me to my limo, after about a 3 hour ride we arrive at our destination, The place which is going to be my home for hopefully many years to come.
View attachment 108266View attachment 108267
(Some of the magnificent Sights on the way to the ground!!)

I'm greeted by Mark Taylor, The chairman of the club and a few of the board members. As i walk through the entrance and i glance up at the clubs Logo above the door it sends shivers through my spine. I go straight to the board room where talks go on for over an hour and i emerge the Manager of........​

"STOP"........​

A man with adeep yorkshire accent shouts down the hallway as i glance back over my shoulder, "you left your phone mate", and at that moment it begains to ring, My agent has organised a News Confrence at 5pm for me, I reside to my Hotel to prepare as people will want answers........​

(The Biography and Press Confrence of Carl Taylor to come later)​