To move or not to move

cpe1978

Reaction score
Hi Guys

At what point in your games do you get itchy feet? Historically, on previous versions of FM moving to a second club seems to have quickly signalled the end of my game and lack of interest. But as I am in my 4th season with PSG I am feeling the need for something new!!

I have always had a soft spot for PSG since the days of George Weah so was quite keen to get them back to their glory days.

1st season finished 5th and qualified for the Europa League
2nd season finished 3rd won the league cup and got to the QF of the Europa League knocked out by Athletico Madrid
3rd season won the league and got to the semis of the champions league
4th season am second 2 points behind Lyon and am about to play Galatasary in the first knockout round of the champions league.

My question is fairly simple, do you find it best to ride through the itchy feet or do you find it best to move on for a new challenge??

I have worked hard at building a good team.

GK Hugo Lloris (he got unhappy at Lyon)
DR Srna
DL Dodo
DC Geromel
DC Otmendi
DMC Jack Rodwell or Sissoko
MC Dzudsek, Chantome, Diaby
AMC Sessegnon - Started with him and he has been absolutely awesome 30+ goals each season and a bucketfull of assists
ST Edison Cavani
ST Obasi

I have some depth in subs as well.

So what are your views?

Cheers,

If i have itchy feet, I scratch them ^^)

Last edited:
I've moved around on a few games and found it boring. You spend 4 seasons at one team and then when you move to another team.. sometimes you're in a worse position than you would be even if just started a new game.
...However i say go for it. Just give it a shot ^^

Too quick see ^^)

Could always save game now and use that as a backup if you find it boring as another club?

We should change the thread name to 'Do you itch or scratch your feet?' XD

i tend to wait til i feel i really cant take the club any further forward, or ive won everything there is to win... then i'll have the odd look, and see about moving on if something that appeals to me comes up

and you scrath your fett ;)

Scrath your fett? Are you sure? ^^)

Anyway, the only way I really stick to my team is if I do a story on them, like my Espanyol one lol