To Win or Toulouse? My French Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

StuW

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
To Win or Toulouse? My French Revolution(Can a Mod please close this thread??)

**STORY STRUCK BY MISFORTUNE**
Unfortunately, as I was playing my beloved story, my hard drive fried. Unfortunately, I couldn't retrieve my files, losing 1000s of music, pictures, videos and of course, my FM10 save:'(. However, after reinstalling on my spanking new HDD, the story will be restarted, So please follow my new, old story!

Hey, I fancied a new challenge, something a little different. So, I decided on the team with the second most camp kit in Europe: FC Toulouse. Follow my story, and comment!

Squad:

Last edited:
Good luck, I'll be following =P

I've never managed a French team? Hopefully ya do well.

Love the title :p will probably be following if i have time.

Alright well hopefully you can overtake the bigger team (bordeaux,lyon,marsielle) and win the league after a few season. At least you have a goalscorer =]

Alright well hopefully you can overtake the bigger team (bordeaux,lyon,marsielle) and win the league after a few season. At least you have a goalscorer =]

Well I want to make this the big team in France. Yes, Gignac is by far the best striker, he will be carrying my squads hopes....

I will be doing a similar thing with Lille one day.

Good luck with this you have a decent squad with clever investment im sure you will slowly break through the top teams :)

what a name haha
good luck, you deserve success after coming up with that :p

nice to see a totally different story for once. good luck!

First Game, not to plan....

First Game: ESTAC 2-1 Toulouse
Unfortunately, even playing well, we couldnt convert chances into goals, and dire defending from corners and set-pieces cost us, with both goals coming from them. Plenty of positives, but some negatives.

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

I take it everyone likes the name!

Good thread name but shouldnt it be TO win or Toulouse?

keep hold of etienne capoue he is a future star, good luck!

Signings so far

Pape Diakhate(DC) - 1.3m from D. Kiev
Jan Simunek(DC) - 2.3m from Wolfsburg
Mark Wilson(DRL) - Loan from Celtic
Stephane Dumont(DM/MC) - 875k from Lille

Last edited:
WOW thats a steal Diakhate is an awesome Denfender

WOW thats a steal Diakhate is an awesome Denfender
Well he is out with damaged knee cartlidge, and is in their 2nd team, so made a move for him.

Signings
Marquinhos(AMRLC, FC) - 2m from Palmeiras
Siaka Tiene(D,WB,AML) - 1.5m from Valenciennes

Now probably only 1 or two more signings, one of them Alejandro Dominguez, who is transfer listed at Rubin and available for 875k.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.