To Win or Toulouse? My French Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know if you wanted the word "To" putting on the thread title but i did anyway.If you didnt ill take it back off.

Second match was against Livingston.

Very good performance. We were dominant from start to finish, a lot more organised at the back, and looked good up front.

doubt i've ever seen a french league story so far. you have a pretty decent team imo. good luck :)

great title good luck ill be following

excelent signins - diakate, simunek and marquinhos.
by the way, i once played with toulouse, EBONDO is a top player and gignac is a monster

I am trying to keep a balance of youth and experience, which is not too easy when so many top younsters are around. Will be updating tonight so watch this space!

New signing unveiled:
Damien Perquis(DC) 100k plus Pantxi Serieix.

Looks like two more signings will be made: Cesar VIllaluz on a loan to buy, and also ALejandro Dominguez from Kazan for 825k.

Great title and good luck.

got great title odds, i am 5-1 to win the title this season, but my aim personally is a top 4, and anything better is a bonus. Three friendlies left, and two weeks to first game of the season, so will now try a couple of tactics out. Will experiment and give results here soon!

Now I will give you a quick update of how my main league rivals are shaping up:

Bordeaux have made one signing, Sylvain Wiltord on a free, and are looking likely to sign Martin Palermo(3.4m). Very strong squad, and will be no doubt top four.

Lille have made one signing, Fabrice Ehret from Koln. May not have Bastos anymore, but still should within a shout.

Lyon have made only a single signing so far, Onyekachi Apam from Nice. Without a doubt the favourites to be crowned the winners.

Marseille have yet to make an aquisition, but still look very strong. Again, a cert for the top four.

PSG signed Jeremy Sorbon(925k) and Arouca(Loan550k). Not as powerful as they were, but should finish well within the top half.

Rennes No signings as of yet, but looks fairly good, should be European spotin their sights.

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

It seems like I will soon have a huge amount of money after the owner of the club(Olivier Sandran) has accepted a bid to sell the club. Hopefully it will not drag on for months like my previous Newcastle takeover! Hopefully will mean I can be more adventurous in the market.

Last edited:
some good signings there

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

good luck ill be following

Hope you get bundles of cash if you get taken over

It seems like I will soon have a huge amount of money after the owner of the club(Olivier Sandran) has accepted a bid to sell the club. Hopefully it will not drag on for months like my previous Newcastle takeover! Hopefully will mean I can be more adventurous in the market.

Next game was against CZ Jena, which saw me start my tactical experiment.

I have never personally used a sweeper on FM, and it works. he guards the 18 yard box all of the time, leaving the DCs to push up a little.

A good, strong performance, especially with a new formation.

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

Fifth game in charge of Toulouse saw us win impressively aginst Colo-Colo.

Again, the 1-3-3-3 formation worked especially well, cutting off the supply to the opposing forwards.

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

After a mere week and a half wait, the takeover of Toulouse is completed. The new chairman has given me a healthy 25m to spend. I am not really looking to buy anyone, but maybe a couple of players will catch my eye....

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:46 PM ----------

First league game of the season saw my side get a good draw away to Monaco. Fell behind to a wonder goal, before ignac slotted home just before half-time. Played well as a whole, but still not fully gelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.