Tobes, Joe and Damo's FM-BASE Academy

hi just a quick message to see if i can be added if so

ian hall
17 scottish
fav club rangers
luton

much thanks

looks good lets just hope we all get scouted by top clubs towards start :D

A bit off topic but im adding myself to a team for my own use the bit im a bit confused with is, what attributes do i give my player? Do I leave them all at 0 and just let them build up cause i have done the CA and PA so do i just leave it or :|?

A bit off topic but im adding myself to a team for my own use the bit im a bit confused with is, what attributes do i give my player? Do I leave them all at 0 and just let them build up cause i have done the CA and PA so do i just leave it or :|?

Hey if you leave your player stats at 0 then they will be completely random in the game however if you give him say 20 finishing then he will be a killer striker when he reaches his potential

Hey if you leave your player stats at 0 then they will be completely random in the game however if you give him say 20 finishing then he will be a killer striker when he reaches his potential
thanks bud im just leaving it at 0

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

what about the height and weight ? Cm and pounds yeah?

thanks bud im just leaving it at 0

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

what about the height and weight ? Cm and pounds yeah?

think its cm and kg actually but dont hold me to that one lol

hey damo glad toi see its gonna get done lol lookin forward to it!!

i reckon you should start a new thread for the story and close this one because this is a bit cluttered!
what do you think?

i dont wanna keep creating new ones though everyone is subscribed onto this one so i might just keep this running.

Glad to see it underway <) Can't wait for first updates!

Glad to see it underway <) Can't wait for first updates!

When do people want me to do updates??

and what format do you want the updates?? 25 screenshots maybe pretty hard work but if thats what you want then that is what you shall get have...

however i was thinking i could post up players stats... apps, goals, assists etc and if anyone wants a specific screen shot they can ask and ill do one

and what format do you want the updates?? 25 screenshots maybe pretty hard work but if thats what you want then that is what you shall get have...

however i was thinking i could post up players stats... apps, goals, assists etc and if anyone wants a specific screen shot they can ask and ill do one

Sounds good

Tricky question lol I think it'll be chaos if you post up apps, goals etc THEN everybody asks for their own screenshot, you might aswell do the first idea. Up to you though

yeah sounds very good i reckon we should have yearly awards between us such as top goalscorers and top average ratings? then we can boast about it lol! what do you think or would it be too complicated??

yeah sounds very good i reckon we should have yearly awards between us such as top goalscorers and top average ratings? then we can boast about it lol! what do you think or would it be too complicated??

I reckon it's a good idea, may be complicated checking everybody's stats and all.

Why have you put me as a CM/ACM... I said LW..