TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

Final checks of paperworks and then… Griezmann to Atletico Madrid, Luuk de Jong to Barça. Work in progress. It’s absolutely NOT collapsed. #DeadlineDay

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

Documents have been checked and completed. Antoine Griezmann joins Atletico de Madrid, Luuk de Jong joins Barcelona. And… Saúl official to Chelsea, as expected. Waiting for official statements from Atléti and Barça.
⏳
🔴
#DeadlineDay HERE. WE. GO.

Lowest gross spend from the PL in a summer window for 6-years.

Not surprising given this is the second COVID summer and clubs are still dealing with the massive financial losses over the last 18 months or so and cutting their cloth accordingly.

Lowest gross spend from the PL in a summer window for 6-years.

Not surprising given this is the second COVID summer and clubs are still dealing with the massive financial losses over the last 18 months or so and cutting their cloth accordingly.
On another note. I might be in your neck of the woods tonight.

Then you are in for a great night in all likelihood.

Whats the occasion?
Got 2 weeks paternity before go to Romania for a month. And waiting for the new borns passport. So having a 2 week road trip lol. Been to Leeds and Harrogate. Then Manchester. Now in Durham and Newcastle. Then Liverpool next for a few days. Then see will see after that lol. More for the misses that hasn’t seen any of the uk

Got 2 weeks paternity before go to Romania for a month. And waiting for the new borns passport. So having a 2 week road trip lol. Been to Leeds and Harrogate. Then Manchester. Now in Durham and Newcastle. Then Liverpool next for a few days. Then see will see after that lol. More for the misses that hasn’t seen any of the uk

Great stuff.

Something for absolutely everyone and every taste here but I won't start on how brilliant L'pool is or else I won't stop haha. Let you discover things for yourself.

If everyone seems like your best mate, they probably think they are haha. You won't encounter a friendlier, more welcoming place on your travels.

If she wants to stay don't blame me lol.

Congratulations, belatedly, on the addition to the family.

Great stuff.

Something for absolutely everyone and every taste here but I won't start on how brilliant L'pool is or else I won't stop haha. Let you discover things for yourself.

If everyone seems like your best mate, they probably think they are haha. You won't encounter a friendlier, more welcoming place on your travels.

If she wants to stay don't blame me lol.

Congratulations, belatedly, on the addition to the family.
Thanks mate. I’ve been a couple times but only for work years back. Seem a friendly bunch. Same up here in Newcastle. Bit more shopping then look forward to another 3half our drive lol.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

Official and confirmed. Miralem Pjanic has left Barcelona and joined Besiktas on a season-long loan. Besiktas will pay around €2.7m from Pjanic salary. #Besiktas #FCB

Miralem Pjanic has lowered his salary by 60% as announced by Radio Catalunya so right now he earns €3.2 million net and during this season Besiktas pays €2.75 [million]. If he is going to return to Barça he will continue to earn €3.2 [million].