TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

- Ten Hag to @volkskrant about a possible next move: "I believe I'm ready. I would gladly accept that challenge. But it's not that I'm hunting for it, if this step doesn't arrive I won't say my career has failed. But I believe I have enough skills to accept the challenge."

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

Fiorentina will complete the signing of Jonathan Ikoné in the next few days. Meeting scheduled with Lille to prepare paperworks for €15m plus future sale percentage.
🟣
#transfers Deal at final stage - personal terms already agreed with Ikoné on a five year deal.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

Mino Raiola to @Sport1 on Haaland future: “We have been thinking for two years. We’ve clear ideas about where Erling should go and of course we look at what the market has to offer. I would be a bad agent if I didn't. We can influence the market with a player like Erling”
🇳🇴
#BVB

Source: RB Leipzig press conference via RB Live

RB Leipzig sporting director Oliver Mintzlaff mentioned the following:
  • Aware of Ralf Rangnick's admiration of Amadou Haidara

@MatteMoretto
Watzke, el CEO del Dortmund, confesó en Amazon que la cláusula existe y Haaland podría activarla para dejar el Dortmund: «Intentaremos no esperar hasta marzo o abril para saberlo, creo que hablaremos en las próximas semanas». El sostituto sería Karim-David Adeyemi.

Watzke, the CEO of Dortmund, confessed on Amazon that the [release] clause exists and Haaland could activate it to leave Dortmund: "We will try not to wait until March or April to find out, I think we will talk in the next few weeks." The replacement would be Karim-David Adeyemi

Patrick Berger
@berger_pj

Mino Raiola on Haaland’s situation: "He will take the next step. Bayern, Real, Barca, City - these are the big clubs he can go to. We all knew, also #BVB, that the time will come.“ When? „Maybe this summer, maybe next. But there is a big chance he‘ll leave this summer.“ @SPORT1

Mino Raiola to @Sport1: "There's a great chance that Haaland will leave this summer. We will tell BVB what our idea is and BVB will tell us their ideas. But no decision about Erling future will be made in winter. Maybe this summer, maybe the summer after. We will see". #BVB

Raiola to @Sport1 on Haaland release clause: "That stays between me and the player. There are only two parties that are allowed to say something to the outside world: club and player. We know exactly what has to happen. We have structured that very clearly with BVB". #BVB

Ralf Rangnick on @ManUtd goalkeeping situation: "We have quite a few top keepers. Saw that against Young Boys. We have min of 3 good keepers, maybe 4 or 5. Might be 1 or 2 going on loan but we have 3 competitions + need 3 top keepers in case of injury or suspension"

Loïc Tanzi

@Tanziloic

Manchester United: Martial devrait être prêté en janvier https://rmcsport.bfmtv.com/football/transferts/manchester-united-martial-devrait-etre-prete-en-janvier_AV-202112110259.html… via @RMCSport

• Martial's contract goes until 2024 with an extra optional year.
  • Several clubs interested, including a few from France
    • PSG shortlisted Martial last summer to replace Mbappé.
      • January priority: Reduce their wage bill and trim down the squad
    • Lyon are interested, but they may have a tough time convincing Martial given their struggles this season.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

Chelsea are preparing their new contract proposal for Thiago Silva. New deal until June 2023 to be completed soon. Sources see his contract extension as ‘matter of time’ #CFC Thiago Silva wants to stay as he’s loving Chelsea life - board and Tuchel are ‘super happy’ with him.

Laurie Whitwell

@lauriewhitwell

Asked Ralf Rangnick about Anthony Martial's desire to leave #MUFC: "I don't communicate with agents via the media. Player hasn't spoken with me or us about it. If he really has the wish to go to another club it should be the player who informs either the board or myself." (1/2)

Rangnick: 'To be honest, what his agent says via the media is not of that much interest to me.' Philippe Lamboley unlikely to ride roughshod over United again.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

Christian Eriksen and Inter could soon terminate the current contract by mutual agreement - the expectation is now clear, Gazzetta confirms today. #Inter Inter supports and respects Christian - but the protocol of CONI bans Eriksen from playing in Serie A with defibrillator