TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

ano

@FabrizioRomano

Bayern board had a direct meeting today in Monaco with Mino Raiola. Bayern are closing on both Ryan Gravenberch and Noussair Mazraoui as new signings for next season #FCBayern Final details to be discussed in the coming days but both players are really close to join Bayern.

@FabrizioRomano
Tuchel on Kanté and Jorginho out of contract in 2023: “It's a wish as a coach that we solve this in the summer in any way, look what happened with Christensen and Rüdiger”. #CFC “It would be nice if we can avoid it but at the moment it's difficult”, he said via @AdamNewson.

@FabrizioRomano
Mo Salah on his contract: “There are many things people do not know about it”. #LFC It’s gonna be sorted or not? “I can't say yes and I can't say no. I have said many times before what I want”, Salah says.

@AS_SergioSantos
La renovación de Modric no está firmada, pactada ni hablada. La idea del Madrid es sentarse a hablar en las próximas semanas. El croata, que prioriza seguir de blanco, tiene dos ofertas importantes de otros clubes sobre la mesa.

Modric's renewal has not been signed, agreed or discussed.

Madrid's idea is to sit down to talk in the coming weeks.

The Croatian, who prioritizes to remain in white, has two important offers from other clubs on the table.

@FabrizioRomano
Darwin Núñez will leave Benfica in the summer, fee around €70/80m. His new agent will now meet with many top clubs to explore opportunities. #transfers Man United already discussed his name internally and will start official talks - Arsenal wanted him last January as West Ham but Darwin was not for sale.

David Amoyal

@DavidAmoyal

#ManCity submit offer for Borussia Dortmund striker #Haaland:

• Contract offered:
    • 5 years
    • Annual salary: €30M
  • Man. City transfer payments:
    • €75M for the release clause
    • Additional €70M in commissions
  • Real Madrid are also in the race, but their offer doesn't satisfy Haaland at this time.

Barca rumor is probably bullshit as always, although I wouldn't be surprised if Lewy wants a transfer to get that last big contract. In Bayern he gets paid like 1/3 of what Neymar gets paid to score 10 goals a year in PSG.

@FabrizioRomano
Napoli are closing on both Khvicha Kvaratskhelia and Mathías Olivera deals for next season. Former Tottenham target Kvaratskhelia is ready to accept Napoli proposal as expected #Napoli Napoli are also working to complete the deal with Getafe for the Uruguayan left back.

@FabrizioRomano
Bayern are set to reach verbal agreement on personal terms with Gravenberch on a five year contract while they're working to complete the deal with Ajax, still discussing about the fee #FCBayern Mazraoui is also close to join Bayern. Raiola is on it as agent of both players.