TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

Maxence Caqueret a reçu une belle proposition pour prolonger son contrat à Lyon., mais il poursuit sa réflexion après l’arrivée d’une offre de l’AC Milan. La tendance reste à une prolongation chez les Gones.

Maxence Caqueret has received a good proposal to extend his contract in Lyon, but he continues to reflect after the arrival of an offer from AC Milan. The tendency remains to an extension at Les Gones.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

Conte: “Christian Eriksen was really important player for me. To see him now playing at this level is incredible. I’m very happy for him, he’s doing amazing”. #THFC Tottenham and Leicester are really interested in signing Eriksen on a free in June - but still no talks now.

@JonathanShrager
Pau Torres has been on Manchester United’s shortlist of centre back interests, certainly since before last summer. It is not known at this stage how Erik ten Hag’s appointment will affect this

Matteo Moretto

@MatteMoretto

Es cierto que el City ha puesto en venta a Gabriel Jesus, como anticipó @lancenet. A la espera de la oferta correcta, saldrá este verano. No forma parte de los planes de futuro de Guardiola. El brasileño tiene un contrato que acaba en 2023.

It is true that City has put Gabriel Jesus up for sale, as@lancenet anticipated. Pending the right offer, he will leave this summer. He is not part of Guardiola's future plans. The Brazilian has a contract that ends in 2023.

Erik ten Hag has told #mufc CEO Richard Arnold that with Cristiano Ronaldo, Anthony Martial and Edinson Cavani all set to leave at the end of the season, he wants Marcus Rashford to be a big part of his plans. [Jeremy Cross, @MirrorFootball]

@JonathanShrager
As reported by @AdrianJKajumba, Manchester United are big admirers of Karol Borys. I am told Manchester City are also keen, whose network offers the possibility of signing a youngster in Europe and sending him to a sister club (such as Lommel SK, or ES Troyes AC) until turning 18

@westsven
Einigung mit Verein und #Adeyemi sind da, die Unterschrift noch nicht. Die Ablöse ist jedoch deutlich niedriger als bislang kolportiert: 30+6 heißt die Adeyemi-Formel beim @BVB. Vollzug wahrscheinlich nächste Woche @SkySportNews @Sky_Jesco #BVB

Agreement with the club and Adeyemi are there, the signature not yet. However, the fee is significantly lower than previously rumored: 30+6 [milion Euros] is the Adeyemi formula for Dortmund. Completion probably next week

@FabrizioRomano
Declan Rice has turned down new deal proposal from West Ham. Chelsea manager Tuchel answers on how highly he rates Rice: "Very highly". @AdamNewson #CFC "He's impressive, and very nice guy - he's from the Chelsea academy and he proves his quality. I like the way he plays".

@OnzeTv3
Telèfon negre - @orioldomenech "El Barça necessita fer un gran traspàs i l'únic jugador que pot deixar diners és Frenkie de Jong" #OnzeE3

"The only option for Frenkie de Jong to leave Barça is to return to the orders of Eirk ten Hag and, in addition, to a great team. It is said that Xavi wants him, but if United comes with 70M Barça will try to convince the player to leave."

@OnzeTv3
Telèfon negre - @orioldomenech "El Barça necessita fer un gran traspàs i l'únic jugador que pot deixar diners és Frenkie de Jong" #OnzeE3

"The only option for Frenkie de Jong to leave Barça is to return to the orders of Eirk ten Hag and, in addition, to a great team. It is said that Xavi wants him, but if United comes with 70M Barça will try to convince the player to leave."
that would be nice

@FabrizioRomano
Marquinhos confirms to Canal Plus he’s set to stay: “Today I'm not thinking of leaving Paris Saint-Germain, it’s not in my plans”. #PSG “If it's possible to spend my whole career here, that's fine with me! I’m happy in Paris”. Work in progress to extend Marquinhos’ contract.