TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

Borussia Dortmund have Sebastian Haller on their list. BVB thinks he can play an important role without much start-up time and replace Erling Haaland. According to WAZ, the striker would be affordable for Borussia Dortmund. () | @FunkeSport #BVB

@Plettigoal
Exclusive News Sadio #Mané: #Salihamidzic wants him! He is the desired „statement transfer“ in summer! No negotiations between Bayern & #LFC so far. HS met his agent over the weekend. Mané was a topic. Talks about a contract extension between LFC & Mané difficult. @SkySports

I would wager, were this to be true, Bayern wouldn't stand a chance of being able to afford him.

I would also wager this is purely Sadio's agent stirring the pot on behalf of his clients next contract interests.

So looks like similar deal as with BVB. Release clause inserted that becomes active after 2 seasons. Also 2nd highest earner after KDB

It's also on par with the stunt City pulled with Tevez and that bill board.

Good shout.

It's funny aye how Stockport's not so finest like to nark about L'pool and Utd and how horrible and bad we are. Yet they completely turn a blind eye when it comes to their own shower.

@FabrizioRomano
Ryan Gravenberch and Noussair Mazraoui are both expected to join FC Bayern after verbal agreement reached one month ago with their agents, nothing has changed. It's matter of final details #FCBayern Nagelsmann also wants Konrad Laimer and Bayern will try - not an easy one.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

Angél Di Maria tells @UrbanaPlayFm: “My contract ends in June, I don't know if the club wants it to happen. There is an option for one more season - it remains to be seen whether PSG will activate it”
🇦🇷
#PSG “If not, I’ll try to find an opportunity in Europe”, he added. @psghub