TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

@FabrizioRomano
Liverpool are set to sign Scottish fullback Calvin Ramsay, done deal. Official bid submitted last week has been accepted by Aberdeen after changes on add-ons structure. #LFC Ramsay will sign until June 2027, as he agreed personal terms one week ago. Done and sealed.

The departure of Frenkie De Jong is becoming increasingly clear. @CatalunyaRadio

Frenkie de Jong will continue to be, unless something dramatically changes, #mufc's key target this summer transfer window. United are staying calm about the situation. People I’ve spoke to said it will get done #mulive [@David_Ornstein]

Flamengo manager Dorival Junior on Pereira's future:

I hope he stays. Players of this level, players with this potential, are few in Brazil. I have no doubt that this boy can still grow a lot, he can evolve a lot. How will it happen? I don’t know, but it would be really nice if we could hold onto this kid because he has a lot of qualities. He is a player that draws attention in any way. He has growth potential, players of that level are scarce at the moment within this country.

@FabrizioRomano
Done deal, completed. David Neres joins Benfica on a permanent deal from Shakhtar, contract until 2027 - while Everton Cebolinha will join Flamengo on a permanent deal for €13m.

#transfers David Neres will undergo medicals with Benfica, as @brunoandrd has reported.

@FabrizioRomano
Álvaro Morata returns to Atletico Madrid. No agreement with Juventus as things stand, Morata wants to feel important and he’s now coming back at Atléti.

#transfers Buy option won’t be triggered, the decision has been made.

@JacobSteinberg
Understand everything on track for Nayef Aguerd to complete his move to West Ham. Defender has arrived in London to finish his medical and all being well the deal should hopefully be done soon #whufc

@FabrizioRomano
Barcelona president Joan Laporta confirms: “Gavi’s new contract is on the verge of being completed - we are at final stages”.

#FCB Barça are already preparing all the paperworks to be signed soon.