TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

@FabrizioRomano
Christian Eriksen will make a decision on his future club soon. Manchester United have confirmed their interest to his agent, while Brentford are still in the race. #transfers

Tottenham, now focused on right back, centre back and then striker after three signings completed. Eriksen no longer a priority after signing Bissouma.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

Raphinha situation. #LUFC Barcelona agreed personal terms with Raphinha, but no agreement on fee with Leeds. Arsenal are in direct negotiations with Leeds, interested since March. Both Chelsea & Tottenham have been in contact too. Fee could be around 65/75m.

@FabrizioRomano
Inter have reached full agreement to sign former Bordeaux and AC Milan fullback Raoul Bellanova. Cagliari will receive €4m loan fee, buy option also included. #transfers Inter are still working on Lukaku deal with Chelsea to get it done as soon as possible.

@FabrizioRomano
Inter CEO Marotta: “We’re trying to sign Lukaku and Dybala, it depends on financial situation too. Bremer is a player we want, for sure”. #Inter “I can confirm we’ve signed André Onana and Henrikh Mkhitaryan on a free transfer, both deals are done”.

@FabrizioRomano
Pep Guardiola on Bernardo Silva and Barça interest: “As of today, I think Bernardo will continue at Man City next season - but as I always said, I don’t like to keep players that are unhappy”. #MCFC

@JonathanShrager
Manchester United have informed Williams he can go if a club comes in for him, because they cannot guarantee him 1st XI football. However, they would like Brandon to stay and vie for his place. My own opinion is that he will want a chance to impress Ten Hag in preseason. HeMUFC