TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

Flamengo are preparing a €5m bid for Andreas Pereira. New Flamengo manager wants the club to keep him #MUFC [@simpraisa, @thirfernandes]

@TheAthleticUK
Simon Adingra is travelling for a medical at Brighton ahead of a potential move worth around £6 million, it is understood.

The Ivorian forward is expected to join #BHAFC from Danish club Nordsjaelland.

@sampilger
Manchester United remain very confident on transfers #MUFC

*De Jong: Expectation this will happen on there terms

*Eriksen: Growing confidence will sign after offer made

*Antony: Strong interest & attacking priority for Ten Hag. Player has made his feelings known over potential move

@FabrizioRomano
Kepa on his Chelsea future: “I'm at a very big club. I will talk to the coach and we will decide, but with the clear message that I want to play more”, tells @Marca. 🔵 #CFC

Thomas Strakosha, one of the main options to replace Kepa for Chelsea as revealed 10 days ago.

@FabrizioRomano
Toronto FC now are set to announce Genoa’s left back Domenico Criscito as their next signing, done deal after agreement collapsed last March. 🇮🇹🇨🇦 @SkYSpOrT #TorontoFC

Full agreement reached - another Italian player is joining MLS side Toronto after Lorenzo Insigne.

Ruhr Nachrichten BVB
@RNBVB
🔄 Borussia #Dortmund macht einen wichtigen Transfer perfekt: Prince #Aning aus der Jugend von Ajax #Amsterdam wechselt zum #BVB. Vorausgegangen waren schwierige Verhandlungen. Das sind die Details (RN+): http://bit.ly/3NjsJve (Foto: imago / Rudel)

Borussia #Dortmund makes an important transfer perfect: Prince #Aning from the youth of Ajax #Amsterdam changes to #BVB . Difficult negotiations had preceded it.

🚨 - Alfred Schreuder: “Timber is very smart. He knows what is best for himself. We think he is not done at Ajax yet. I have spoken with him and I am assuming he is staying at Ajax.” [@ESPNnl]

@FabrizioRomano
Ajax manager Alfred Schreuder tells @ESPNnl on Man Utd target Antony: “We want to keep Antony at Ajax. I want to work with him, and the club knows this”. 🔴 #Ajax

Antony’s agents have already asked Ajax to listen to the proposals of Manchester United this summer - but price tag will remain very high.

Tom Barclay
@TomBarclay_
Tottenham and Middlesbrough still a way apart in negotiations for Djed Spence. Boro after around £15m plus add-ons, Spurs currently looking to pay a fair bit lower than that

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
Done deal, confirmed. Manchester United goalkeeper Dean Henderson will join Nottingham Forest on a loan deal until June 2023. Here we go. 🚨🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 #NFFC

Buy option included after further talks between clubs. Deal agreed - it will be signed once Dean Henderson returns. Nottingham Forest will pay 100% his wages #MUFC

Sami Mokbel
@SamiMokbel81_DM
Crystal Palace will complete move for Derby forward Malcolm Ebiowei today. Most serious competition came from Tottenham and Monaco.

@FabrizioRomano
Excl: OL are closing on deal to sign left back Tyrell Malacia. Agreement in place with Feyenoord for €15m fee, club sources confirm - so final details now discussed to complete move. 🚨🔴🔵 #OL

English club were also in the race but Malacia wants to work under Dutch coach Bosz.

@FabrizioRomano
Divock Origi will be announced as new AC Milan signing next week. Deal completed in May, no issues - it’s just matter of time to see Divock unveiled as new Milan player. 🔴⚫️ #ACMilan

Villarreal asked for informations weeks ago but no way - Origi only wanted AC Milan move.

@Plettigoal
News #Ortega: He will sign a contract until 2025! Medical should take place next week. He will join #MCFC as a free agent. What a transfer for him, what a development. Great character. Has been one of the best goalkeepers in the Bundesliga. @SkySportDE 🇩🇪🇪🇸

@JPercyTelegraph
Joe Allen is leaving #Stoke after declining the offer of a new contract, bringing his six-year spell to an end. Allen is a free agent and will be joining another club.. Swansea is a possible option #scfc

Sami Mokbel
@SamiMokbel81_DM
Expect Palace to now focus their attentions on signing Lens midfielder Chieck Doucoure.

@FabrizioRomano
No changes on Matheus Nunes deal, as of now. No agreement on personal terms and negotiations ‘more than difficult’ on player side for Wolves. 🇵🇹 #WWFC

Fulham, working on João Palhinha deal details to sign the Portuguese midfielder. #FulhamFC