TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

@FabrizioRomano
Juventus CEO Arrivabene on Matthijs de Ligt deal with Chelsea: "It's impossible to keep players when they want to leave the club - but all the three parties in the negotiations have to be satisfied", tells Tuttosport. #CFC

De Ligt and Nathan Aké, Thomas Tuchel's priorities.

@FabrizioRomano
Dennis Praet will leave Leicester soon. Fiorentina want to sign him on permanent deal or loan with obligation to buy clause, negotiations will enter into key stages soon. #LCFC

Fiorentina are also on the verge of signing Luka Jović on loan from Real Madrid.

@FabrizioRomano
Andreas Pereira on his future: “I’m not the one who decides - it’s up to Man United. I would like to stay at Flamengo, but it's not in my hands”, tells @simpraisa. #MUFC

“I'll see what's best for me and the club. I love Flamengo. We will soon speak and decide”.

@FabrizioRomano
Personal terms are the real issue for Danjuma deal. West Ham have been in talks with Villarreal for weeks on €40m fee but still not even close to agreeing with Danjuma on personal terms/contract. #WHUFC West Ham want Danjuma but only at their conditions, so it’s not easy.

60m 🤣🤣🤣

@David_Ornstein
Richarlison scheduled to undergo medical today after Tottenham struck agreement in principle with Everton overnight to sign 25yo. Fee ~£50m + £10m add-ons but talks continue today to establish final price. Personal terms agreed @TheAthleticUK #THFC #EFC
1656587979428.png

@FabrizioRomano
Corentin Tolisso to Olympique Lyon on a free transfer, done deal - here we go. Full agreement confirmed as expected on the personal terms. #OL Tolisso is already in Lyon to undergo medicals, as @RMCsport reported. Contract will be signed later today.

Marcel Van der Kraan on Tyrell Malacia to Manchester United: “The deal is done & yesterday he spoke about his own terms. They were not so complicated because he already knew what he could earn at Lyon. Man Utd only had to go a little bit over that.” [@telegraaf, @Sport_Witness]

Jordan Kroon (Tyrell Malacia’s personal coach): “I think this [move to Manchester United] is a very good transition for him [Malacia]. He is good both defensively and also has offensive qualities. I think the Premier League is a very good step for him.” [@FAFiltvedt] #MUFC