TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

- @FabrizioRomano: "I am told the price tag is €80M/€85M for Antony. At the moment there is a big gap in valuation between clubs. The player and his agents are pushing to find a solution, it's a dream for Antony to join the Premier League.

@HelenaCondis

·
Sobre Bernardo Silva: Hace más de un mes ya conté que era el gran objetivo de mercado. El Barça no cierra el mercado. Van a ir a por Bernardo Siva. Ampliamos en @partidazocope @tjcope

About Bernardo Silva: More than a month ago I already said that he was the big market target. Barça is not closing the door on the market. They are going to go for Bernardo Siva.

- @FabrizioRomano: "I am told the price tag is €80M/€85M for Antony. At the moment there is a big gap in valuation between clubs. The player and his agents are pushing to find a solution, it's a dream for Antony to join the Premier League.

Seeing a lot floating around tonight about L'pool again on SM ....

Not that I know F all what they are doing like, but I've neither heard F all and am pretty certain that they aren't interested in Antony or doing any other business this window.

Just more nonsense white noise from outside.

Fabrizio Romano

·
Real Madrid are interested in signing Fabián Ruiz as free agent in summer 2023. Of course, deal depends on what happens with Napoli in August. #RealMadrid Ancelotti remains big fan of Fabián as he signed him at Napoli. Spanish, talented - Real will be exploring this idea.

Excl: Stoke City want to sign Manchester City forward Liam Delap on loan. No option to buy. They are one of several clubs interested in the 19-year-old. #MCFC do not want to sell & have already turned down a £16m bid from Southampton. @TheAthleticUK

Maddison not the only player attracting Newcastle interest. Believe they have also asked about Harvey Barnes but again, Leicester value their homegrown star highly - £50-60m mark #lcfc #nufc

Barcelona have already discussed personal terms with Bernardo Silva and he is willing to wait until the end of the window to join. Manchester City want €80M fixed + variables; Frenkie De Jong must leave for it to happen. (Source: @martinezferran)

@FabrizioRomano

·
RB Leipzig and Hoffenheim are now exchanging documents and contracts for David Raum deal. It’s done and signed, Raum can be considered new Leipzig player. #RBLeipzig Agreed on July 21, now completed. Raum has already signed his contract with Leipzig.

@FabrizioRomano

·
New round of talks scheduled for Paris Saint-Germain with both AS Roma and Everton. #PSG Negotiations in progress for Gini Wijnaldum-Roma on loan, final step on salary needed.

Talks advancing for Gana Gueye to Everton, PSG want him to go; could be loan or permanent.

·
El Barça le dirá claramente a Frenkie de Jong que abandone el club Se debe acelerar la operación salida en el club para evitar problemas de LaLiga inscribiendo fichajes

Barça to tell Frenkie de Jong clearly to leave the club

The exit operation at the club must be accelerated to avoid problems with LaLiga registering signings