TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

Jaap Stam: "My feeling from people is that Frenkie de Jong will come here. At (Manchester United) they know for a long time that Frenkie de Jong wants to come otherwise they would never push this long to get it done. It's just a money issue for him now." [viaplay]

this is a joke right my god this window is utter C R A P
Why would it be a joke to sign a 3rd choice STR on the cheap the management wants that can also play in other attacking positions. Believe my my choice far from it! Would be good if we could get him and Sesko which we seem to be trying to do.

Why would it be a joke to sign a 3rd choice STR on the cheap the management wants that can also play in other attacking positions. Believe my my choice far from it! Would be good if we could get him and Sesko which we seem to be trying to do.
if you cant see why this is bad lay off the copium and no way is sesko coming here

Fabrizio Romano

·
After receiving contracts in the last 48h, Edinson Cavani communicated to Boca Juniors that he wants to give priority to European clubs. He’s not accepting due to family reasons. #transfers Cavani and his family’s dream is to join La Liga and try new chapter in Spain.

@FabrizioRomano

·
Everton are set to sign Conor Coady, agreement in principle with Wolves - gonna be a loan with buy clause also included as @_pauljoyce reports #EFC Personal terms almost agreed, Coady wants the move. Details discussed while Onana will be announced as new Everton player soon.

Fabrizio Romano

·
West Ham are prepared to sell both Saïd Benrahma and Nikola Vlasić in the next days. Torino are keen on signing Vlasić, talks ongoing. #WHUFC Negotiations between Torino and West Ham will continue in the next days.

Fabrizio Romano

·
Brazilian talent Kayky will leave Man City on loan to join Paços de Ferreira, full agreement completed. Kayky will undergo medical tests on Monday as he will play in Portugal until 2023. #MCFC Done deal between all parties, to be signed early next week.

John Percy

·
#nffc have agreed a fee of around £9m with Real Betis for left-back/left-winger Alex Moreno. Medical in next few days, set to be 13th summer signing. Forest working on other new additions before window closes

@FabrizioRomano

·
Olympique Marseille are set to sign Alexis Sánchez, here we go soon! It will be completed next week, right after the official termination of the contract with Inter already agreed days ago. #OM Been told Sánchez will sign with OM until June 2024.