TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

Frenkie De Jong has told the Barcelona dressing room that he will leave for Manchester United. The player is very upset with the board and feels like they are pushing him out the door. (Source: @Sport)

@FabrizioRomano

·
Boubakary Soumaré wants to leave Leicester, Brendan Rodgers confirms: "There’s an opportunity that has come that interests him. It’s only right that if he’s not going to be here, we have to look at other players in that position". #LCFC Soumaré is in talks with AS Monaco.

@FabrizioRomano

·
Gio Lo Celso is already in Spain to complete his move to Villarreal on loan from Tottenham. Deal won't include a buy option - but Spurs will have the chance to interrupt the loan in January in case of permanent bid #Villarreal Final decision will be always up to the player.

Christ on a stick, it's been a while since I watched Spanish league football, and now I remember why I stopped. 30 seconds of sideways passes followed by somebody timewasting or doing minor foul, then everybody moaning at referee, and back to sideways passing again.

They moan that Premier League has more money and power, but maybe they should try making more attractive product, because the play like old people ****. Back to regular Prem viewing because this **** is unwatchable.

this is so dumb why let hendo go out on loan
Because he wanted to start. Rumoured not happy and causing unrest in the dressing room. And can’t play with his feet.

But saying all that can’t be no worse than DDG today. Despite having a poor start to his Nottingham Forest career. Squads a mish mash mess of failed managers over years. Sad !

@hirstclass
·
'A walking bad mood' - MUFC coaching staff and players becoming increasingly frustrated with Cristiano Ronaldo's behaviour. Some now openly discussing whether it's worth keeping him.

@nottmtails
·
#NFFC expected to make it three signings in 24 hours today... and 15 overall for the summer.

nottmtails

·
With work continuing to sign Neal Maupay from Brighton and active interest in players like James Garner and Morgan Gibbs-White, a remarkable flurry of business may still have a few more twists to come for #NFFC as well.