TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

Wouldn’t worry about Barca they will swindle there way out of whatever **** there in and come out smelling like roses.

Eduardo Camavinga is now getting closer and closer to his departure from Rennes. #MUFC [@OuestFrance]

With Eduardo Camavinga’s departure from Rennes inevitable, the club have moved to agree terms with FC Midtjylland midfielder Jens-Lys Cajuste. However, Rennes have seen a second offer for Cajuste turned down and must now return with a third. #MUFC [@B_Quarez, Le Parisien]

#Camavinga is one step away of being a new #ManUtd player. Official bid is arrived: final details are being discussed before the done deal.

#Calciomercato #Transfers #ManchesterUnited #EPL #Rennes #RedDevils

Pedri is already a key member for them - has played 52 games last season for Barca. He won't want to move (considering how many games he starts for them) and neither will Barca sell him, mate. They'll look to offload others - Moriba is apparently resigned to leave (an a lot of their players are told to take a cut in their salaries).

I agree, complete shambles at the club, and it's insane that they continued to sign new players. Rumours are that they want to cancel Umtiti and Pjanic's contracts (which neither player will be okay with, I assume). Also, they might sell Griezmann (City were interested, I think). But a lot depends on how much Messi is signing on for.

But, I'd assume anyone would be up for sale, bar the new arrivals and Pedri and de Jong. I doubt Barca would let either of them go.

This is part of the reason why Spanish clubs wanted the Super League, it was a lifeline for them. That, and La Liga's salary caps mean that they can't run *****-nilly like earlier with salaries.

They have de Jong on 400 k a week. Which is beyond utter madness.

Any decent offer and he’d be high in the departure list you would think.

They have de Jong on 400 k a week. Which is beyond utter madness.

Any decent offer and he’d be high in the departure list you would think.
That is an insane salary. At that rate, you would have to assume his next move could only be PSG. I quite like that La Liga is not bending from its position.

I'd assume Umtiti, Coutinho, Dembele, Griezmann, Moriba, Alena, Pjanic - all of them would be for sale (if clubs are interested). I reckon Pique and Alba will be asked to reduce their salaries.

But even otherwise, their planning is kinda weird. They have Aguero, Depay, Dembele, Coutinho, Fati, Griezmann, Messi - potentially vying for 3 spots. You'd assume Messi is a starter, so 6 players for 2 spots, with all on pretty high salaries. It's mental.

— Manchester United's discussions for Eduardo Camavinga are progressing but there is no offer yet. The player prefers PSG to United. At the moment, PSG want Pogba, but if this move fails for finances, PSG will undoubtedly advance on Camavinga but won’t be cheap. Player would move to United #mufc #mujournal [@Santi_J_FM via @mufcMPB]

Wouldn’t worry about Barca they will swindle there way out of whatever **** there in and come out smelling like roses.
Real will also come out smelling of roses and they are in nearly as bad a situation as Barca. It's telling that the only signings they've both made so far are freebies.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

There’s still no agreement between Galatasaray and Napoli for Mario Rui on loan with buy option. Gala are now considering different options.

Patrick Van Aanholt’s agent will be in Turkey next week to negotiate with Galatasaray - but he has proposals from Europe too. #Gala

JUST IN: Saúl in exchange for Griezmann is a possibility on the table. Barcelona is open to player-swaps & Simeone would be delighted over a Griezmann return. There’ve been contacts over this subject - something to watch for in the coming weeks. @MatteMoretto #Transfers

Ronan Murphy
@swearimnotpaul

Borussia Dortmund’s Michael Zorc on Erling Haaland amid Chelsea rumours, to Bild: “Nothing has changed. We plan with Erling for the new season. He’s not for sale.” #BVB #CFC

He's going one place. City. This summer or next.

I think Kane's a complete smokescreen. I'll lay good money he's at Tottenham for the rest of his career.