TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

Ancelotti asked about Mbappe “With quality players you have a better chance to win trophies. It is important to have a team with balance, quality, sacrifice, teamwork. Then individual quality can give you something more.”

Ancelotti saying he likes bringing through youngsters: “In my first term I brought in Morata, Casemiro, Nacho and Jese - they all did very well. Carvajal came back from Leverkusen. And their energy and enthusiasm was very useful.”

Ancelotti: “I have a lot of love still for Gareth, Isco, Marcelo… they will have motivation to show they can still play for Real Madrid.”

Ancelotti on transfers: “We have a very big squad, and first thing we have to do is evaluate the players we have.”

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

Carlo Ancelotti: “I’ve a great relationship with Cristiano Ronaldo, I love him... but it’s not correct to talk about Cristiano as he’s under contract with Juventus”.

“Eden Hazard? He’s a top player, he’ll show his skills. Hazard and Bale can be so important for us”.

Matteo Moretto

@MatteMoretto

Saúl Ñíguez puede dejar al Atletico de Madrid este verano, es cierto. PSG y Chelsea están muy atentos a el pero nada avanzado aún. También el Bayern de Munich tiene interés, de momento nada más

Saúl Ñíguez can leave Atletico de Madrid this summer, it's true. PSG and Chelsea are very attentive to him but nothing advanced yet. Bayern Munich is also interested, at the moment nothing more.

— Those familiar with Villarreal and Pau Torres believe that while Manchester United appeal, his preference would be to wait for a possible bid from Real Madrid or Barcelona #mufc #mujournal [Athletic]

Laurie Whitwell
@lauriewhitwell

#MUFC pressing ahead with talks to sign Jadon Sancho. Hope rising a deal can finally be done with Borussia Dortmund. But there is a gap on valuation, of around £20m as Dortmund stick closer to last summer’s price than expected. Add-ons discussed.

The article mentions that the gap in valuation is related to add-ons. We're prepared to commit around £80m but Dortmund are trying to get an extra £20m in achievable add-ons.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

Saúl could leave Atlético Madrid this summer. FC Bayern are interested but no official bid yet, Chelsea are also informed on Saúl situation. Open race and no advanced negotiations yet. Atléti are already in talks for Rodrigo de Paul as potential replacement.

#Atleti #CFC