TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

Telegraph Football

·
Sheikh Jassim bin Hamad Al Thani 'very very confident' of winning race for Manchester United
✍️
@TelegraphDucker @Tom_Morgs @SamWallaceTel @ojngill #TelegraphFootball #MUFC

Ducker, Wallace, Morgan and the Chief business correspondent for the newspaper, Oliver Gill, have put their name to this piece. Seems the end is close

Mike Keegan

@MikeKeegan_DM
·
Manchester United sale update: Second bidders will learn their fate around a week from tomorrow as process progresses.

🚨🚨🌕| NEW: Sheikh Jassim’s plans for #mufc:

- Build a new stadium
- Build a new training ground
- Invest in the Men’s AND Women’s teams
- Invest in the academy

The total investment could cost the Qataris as much as £7bn! 🤯 [@TeleFootball]

🚨🚨🌕| JUST IN: “Our capital investment will be on top of what’s paid for the club” said a Qatar source close to the bid. [@TeleFootball]

🚨🚨🌕| NEW: Sheikh Jassim’s plans for #mufc:

- Build a new stadium
- Build a new training ground
- Invest in the Men’s AND Women’s teams
- Invest in the academy

The total investment could cost the Qataris as much as £7bn! 🤯 [@TeleFootball]

🚨🚨🌕| JUST IN: “Our capital investment will be on top of what’s paid for the club” said a Qatar source close to the bid. [@TeleFootball]
so whats that north of 12b thats nothing to these guys

Nizaar Kinsella

@NizaarKinsella
·
Manchester United are in talks with Watford's England youth international full back Harry Amass and are expected to pip Chelsea for his signature:

Dan Roan

@danroan
·
NEW | Ineos and Sir Jim Ratcliffe are submitting an improved bid for Manchester United, BBC Sport understands
#mufc

Rob Harris

@robharris
·
Man United bidding: Sheikh Jassim and Jim Ratcliffe’s INEOS preparing new bids to be submitted tonight - following their trips to the club and inspecting the finances

🚨 Sir Jim Ratcliffe is set to submit a revised offer of more than £5bn including debt to buy Manchester United #mufc #mujournal

[@FinancialTimes]

New: Article indicates purchase price would include the debt for Ratcliffe.

SJR has big problems tonight other than Jasim smashing his bid!!

#BREAKING: Massive explosion at the Ineos Phenol chemicals plant

📌#Pasadena | #Texas

Currently Numerous hazmat response teams and other emergency personnels are responding to a extremely massive explosion and fire at a Ineos Phenol chemicals plant in Pasadena Texas one…

Mike Keegan

@MikeKeegan_DM
·
Breaking: The second Qatar-based bid for Manchester United is IN. I understand Sheikh Jassim remains confident and fully engaged. Group believes their project is best for club, fans & community. Now it’s over to the Glazers. This may be a long week…#mufc

Mike Keegan

@MikeKeegan_DM
·
Breaking: The second Qatar-based bid for Manchester United is IN. I understand Sheikh Jassim remains confident and fully engaged. Group believes their project is best for club, fans & community. Now it’s over to the Glazers. This may be a long week…#mufc
its only going to be long week if thay dont give the scum what thay think its worth

Mike Keegan

@MikeKeegan_DM
·
This is utterly bizarre. Despite being told that both bids had gone in, it now transpires that was not the case and that both groups have asked for more time (end of the week) Trying to get to the bottom of it. More to follow. #mufc

utdreport

@utdreport
·
#mufc's main target is definitely Victor Osimhen and he has been that for at least two seasons. PSG could also be a possibility for him but United are the favourites [@DiMarzio, kelbet]

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano
·
Lindelof: “I want to play, that's why I play football, but I don't think about that — this summer, we will analyze situation and we'll see what's best” 🚨🔴 #MUFC

Atlético Madrid and also Inter asked for Lindelof in January; Erik ten Hag said no and rejected all approaches.