• Thread starter Thread starter wkdsoul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13K
  • Views Views 389K

Madrid Zone

@theMadridZone

·
❗️
Real Madrid's deal for Jude Bellingham: • 6 year contract offered. • €1 billion release clause. • Only €30M worth of add-ons separate Real Madrid & BVB in talks. @La_SER #rmalive
🚨
💸

Frankfurt demand €120m for striker Randal Kolo Muani, while Bayern imagine a fee of around €60m plus add-ons. Despite the €60m difference, an agreement is possible. Foreign clubs like Manchester United or Paris Saint-Germain could push the price up, according to @BILD_Sport.

@FabrizioRomano
·
Bayern want Randal Kolo-Muani as top target this summer. He’s top of the list.
🔴
🇫🇷
#FCBayern “I can’t say it’s true because it’s not a topic right now — and if it was true, I wouldn’t say it’s true!”, Thomas Tuchel tells SkyDE smiling.

Sheikh Jassim is still waiting to hear back from Raine Group following his third bid for #mufc. [@SkyKaveh]

A week after submitting his third and final bid for #mufc, Sheikh Jassim's bid team have drawn up plans about how they would run United but their focus on investment has not included identifying any transfer targets. [@SkyKaveh]

Sheikh Jassim and Sir Jim Ratcliffe's bids are below the £6bn asking price but both bids are a massive premium on the club's market cap on the New York Stock Exchange at the moment - £2.5bn. The bids are both believed to value #mufc at close to just above £5bn. [@SkyKaveh]

@SkyKaveh: "It's up to the Glazers now, this is the final bid - take it or leave it. A lot of people don't think the Glazers want to sell, but the people I've spoken to close to the Qataris are convinced that they do.

@SamWallaceTel: “There’s one obvious destination and that’s Qatar. INEOS have tried to make it work in different ways but my feeling is that Qatar are so far in, it’s become a question of prestige, they have to win this.” [Sky]

| David de Gea has agreed to the framework of a new contract - with lower salary and incentives for matches played - negotiated and is waiting to be signed off by #mufc before an announcement is made. [@mcgrathmike]

| Staying at the club, may NOT guarantee a first-team place. But he received the support of Erik ten Hag after the West Ham mistake and has also made important saves during the campaign. [@mcgrathmike]

| David de Gea has agreed to the framework of a new contract - with lower salary and incentives for matches played - negotiated and is waiting to be signed off by #mufc before an announcement is made. [@mcgrathmike]

| Staying at the club, may NOT guarantee a first-team place. But he received the support of Erik ten Hag after the West Ham mistake and has also made important saves during the campaign. [@mcgrathmike]
It's laughable that it had to be pointed out that he has made important saves when he has made probably just as many mistakes which have resulted in points dropped, but then that is the joy of being a GK.

🚨
Jude Bellingham's decision is final. He is leaving Dortmund for Real Madrid. The Englishman is keen to learn from Kroos and Modrić next season. Dortmund want the deal to be closed quickly so they have time to reinvest the money. (Source: BILD)

Casemiro/Rice/Bruno midfield?
Doesn’t sound bad. But I’ve never been a great fan of Rice anyway especially more so how much WH will rinse us. And I don’t think he/that midfield has great balance. Misses a guy who can dictate and control the tempo

Back