TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

#mufc have opened official talks with Chelsea over signing Mason Mount. United are increasingly confident of reaching an agreement and are believed to be preparing an offer after the conclusion of the season today [@TimesSport]

Chelsea believe Mason Mount’s appointment of the intermediary, Neil Fewings from Roof, was a clear indication of his desire to move to a club in the northwest due to the agent’s links in the area [@TimesSport]

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

·
Mo Dahoud will be announced as new Brighton player next week. Documents are completed, free agent deal signed and valid until June 2027.
🔵
#BHAFC Brighton are absolutely not done in terms of new midfielders this summer.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

·
Ancelotti confirms he’s staying at Real Madrid: “I'm happy at Real Madrid. No problems with the club. I'm very happy to continue and we will try to do better next season”.
⚪️
#RealMadrid “Some players will leave, there will be changes but the team will be good”.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

·
Carlo Ancelotti confirms: “Yes, it’s true — Fran García will be our first signing”.
🚨
⚪️
#RealMadrid “Brahim Díaz? I can’t say anything on him right now, I can’t comment…”.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

·
Ancelotti on Harry Kane as Real Madrid target: “Harry Kane is a top player but we have to respect Tottenham, he’s a Tottenham player”.
🚨
⚪️
#THFC “I can guarantee to you that Real Madrid will have a competitive team again next season”.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

·
🚨
Ancelotti on Karim Benzema and the reports of done deal with Saudi club: “I agree with Karim, internet is NOT the reality. Benzema has one more year of contract with Real Madrid until 2024 and we have NO doubts”.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

·
Xavi confirms Leo Messi’s return as total priority for Barça: “The priorities are very clear. I would really like Messi to return, I have spoken with him”.
🚨
🔵
🔴
#FCB “I have already said that it depends on him. From here, apart from Leo, the other priority is a pivot”.

#mufc hope to strike a deal at around £50m for Mason Mount, knowing Chelsea are under pressure to sell players this summer [@NizaarKinsella]

🚨
🇳🇱
Ten Hag wants more athleticism in midfield and he believes Mason Mount’s pressing, versatility and intelligence would make him an ideal fit. @JacobSteinberg
🔴
✅

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

·
Chelsea, advancing on Manuel Ugarte deal and very confident — negotiation not closed or completed yet. There are still things, details left to get it sealed
🚨
🔵
#CFC Chelsea cautious on Ugarte deal until they arrive to documents stage after Enzo saga with Benfica in January.