TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

• Thread starter Thread starter wkdsoul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13K
  • Views Views 389K

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

·
Tijjani Reijnders is pushing to join AC Milan as club has now submitted new formal proposal to AZ: €20m plus add-ons.
🚨
🔴
⚫️
#ACMilan AZ asked for €25m after initial request of €20m fixed fee — Milan, confident to get it done. Talks underway.

Ben Jacobs

@JacobsBen

·
Understand Al-Ahli will push this week to try and sign Riyad Mahrez. Nothing agreed yet with Manchester City, but Al-Ahli view the next few days as decisive. Talks with Mahrez started in June. He has been well aware of the offer for almost a month.
🇩🇿

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

·
Bournemouth sign Romain Favre, deal done — told medical will take place on Wednesday, then he will join Lorient on loan. Here we go
🍒
🇫🇷
Total package of €15m, no add ons. AFCB very impressed with Faivre and they agreed on new loan to Lorient thanks to excellent relationship.

Juventus have now enquired about the possibility of signing West Ham's Gianluca Scamacca (24), reports @DiMarzio. Roma continue to work on a potential loan deal.

I can see him leaving if the offer is good enough and can see Pool getting rid. They have signed 2 CMs already possibly looking at a 3rd, plus who is still already there and some good younger players also
Has he and his agent been very focal about human rights, lgbt etc? Not good look

Has he and his agent been very focal about human rights, lgbt etc? Not good look

F me you'd make a boss S*n journalist you mate. Never let the actual truth get in the way of a good story.

We've gone from a complete non-story, with absolutely zero contact from Saudi Arabia for Jordan to either club nor player (Presumably as they know they'll get the same response as Thiago gave them. Thanks but no thanks) , to now having him gone and it being a slur on his character going to such a heinous regime given everyone marginalised he's stood up for.

F me you'd make a boss S*n journalist you mate. Never let the actual truth get in the way of a good story.

We've gone from a complete non-story, with absolutely zero contact from Saudi Arabia for Jordan to either club nor player (Presumably as they know they'll get the same response as Thiago gave them. Thanks but no thanks) , to now having him gone and it being a slur on his character going to such a heinous regime given everyone marginalised he's stood up for.
I would not put Sun stuff up. Assumed telegraph is decent with news

Back