TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

Florian Plettenberg

@Plettigoal

·
ℹ️
Sofyan #Amrabat won’t join Fulham! Instead, Fiorentina and ManUtd in concrete talks now - about a possible transfer of the 27 y/o
✔️
#MUFC @SkySportDE
🇲🇦

Ben Jacobs

@JacobsBen

·
Al-Ittihad are still waiting on Sergio Ramos, who has multiple suitors and is taking his time to make a final decision. Saudi champions encouraged by talks last week but still no green light yet.
🇸🇦

Sergio Reguilon has completed his #mufc medical and will join United on a season-long loan with a break clause in January. There is no loan fee or buy option but United will cover his salary [@David_Ornstein]

Yannick Ferreira Carrasco to Al Shabab, here we go! Deal agreed between Atléti and Saudi club on fee close to €15m package 🚨⚪⚫🇸🇦 #AlShabab

Carrasco will travel for medical tests in the next hours as three year deal has been agreed. @FabrizioRamano

Fulham are in talks with Tottenham Hotspur over the signing of midfielder Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg.

More from @CDEccleshare ⬇️

#FFC | #THFC

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

·
EXCL: Nuno Tavares loan deal has been signed now between Nottingham Forest and Arsenal with new details
🌳
🇵🇹
Understand loan fee is £1m, buy option £12m but also £3m extra add-ons for Arsenal. #AFC
❗️
Told buy option clause could become mandatory if certain conditions are met.

James Ducker

@TelegraphDucker

·
Reguilon to #MUFC will be finalised/completed in the morning. Medical all done. Crucially no loan fee to Spurs which was a significant factor in abandoning Cucurella move as it frees up more money to try to get Amrabat deal over the line. Fulham interested in McTominay

Charlie Haffenden

@JournoHaff

·
🚨
Lucas Digne will still be an Aston Villa player after the transfer deadline, Unai Emery has just confirmed. "I'm very, very happy with him. I think he's very important for the squad and I can tell you he's going to be with us," Emery tells me in the press conference. #AVFC

[URL='https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1697357539308966039%7Ctwgr%5E78bd9435dab02c978a7b0019b84abde9f98e7ea6%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.redcafe.net%2Fthreads%2Ftransfer-tweets-europe-2023-24.477666%2Fpage-34']

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano[/URL]
·
Yannick Ferreira Carrasco to Al Shabab, here we go! Deal agreed between Atléti and Saudi club on fee close to €15m package
🚨
⚪️
⚫️
🇸🇦
#AlShabab Carrasco will travel for medical tests in the next hours as three year deal has been agreed.