TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

Florian Plettenberg

@Plettigoal

·
⚠️
Timo #Werner feels very comfortable at @SpursOfficial and would like to stay long-term. The option to buy of around €17m must be activated by the start of the EUROs at the latest
✍️
A future at RB Leipzig is unlikely for either side. Contract is valid until 2026.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

·
🚨
🔴
⚪️
Cédric Soares will leave Arsenal as free agent in the summer, decision made. Portuguese RB remains fully committed to the club until June as top professional then he will leave #AFC. Many clubs in Europe, considering Cédric as top option for the summer on free transfer.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

·
🚨
🔴
No confirmation on reports about new contract proposal from Man United to Rapha Varane based on appearances. Understand Man Utd have currently not sent any new deal proposal to Varane, no negotiations taking place yet. Current deal expires in three months.

🚨
JUST IN: Álvaro Fernández is taking ‘too long to convince’ Benfica to sign him and he’s been criticised for not giving them any ‘security’ at left-back. Benfica are now unlikely to use their €6m buying option to sign him this summer. #MUFC [@cmjornal via @Sport_Witness]

🚨
🎖️
| Amadou Onana is excited with the possibility to sign for Barça, and will wait as long as necessary. Everton values him at €60M now, but could accept €40M if relegated. Barça would look to lower the transfer fee by also including players in the deal. [@tjuanmarti] #fcblive

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

·
🔴
🇨🇴
Liverpool have not been approached by Paris Saint-Germain for Luis Díaz so far, no negotiations or talks taking place. #LFC not showing any desire or plan to sell Díaz, considered key top player. PSG have different priorities and currently not working on Luis Díaz deal.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

·
🚨
🇧🇷
Fluminense director Fred: “Thiago Silva has been a dream of ours for a long time, the president talks to him almost every week”. “Thiago knows that here the doors are wide open for him”. “We don’t want to put pressure on him but one day, Thiago will return”, told ESPN.

John Percy

@JPercyTelegraph

·
#nffc will demand more than £50m each for Morgan Gibbs-White and Murillo if bids come in this summer. Forest determined to adopt a tough stance despite PSR breach. Some detail on summer strategy here (if club stays up). Also news on Wood, Awoniyi & Aina

Florian Plettenberg

@Plettigoal

·
📍
The clear tendency is that the expiring contract of Eric-Maxim Choupo-Moting will not be renewed. However, a final decision has not yet been made and has not been communicated to the player. If he would leave FC Bayern in summer, Saudi Arabia and Qatar remain serious options

Atletico Universe

@atletiuniverse

·
‼️
Jonathan David is on Atlético Madrid’s list of possible names for the forward position. In January, when Atleti thought Correa was going to leave for Saudi Arabia, so they went out to look for a striker. The club’s board spoke with Jonathan David's representatives

Florian Plettenberg

@Plettigoal

·
🔴
News #Nübel: FC Bayern still want to try to extend his contract beyond 2025 - as revealed!
➡️
Max Eberl is also open to offering Nübel a new contract
➡️
Concrete talks between Bayern and Nübel are scheduled for April. Nübel can imagine extending his contract with Bayern

🚨
| #mufc are exploring a move for Dewsbury-Hall, and have already made contact with the player's camp. If Leicester get promoted, they will demand £40m for the player, however it is believed a guaranteed fee of £25m could facilitate an exit. [@JacobsBen,

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

·
🚨
🇳🇱
Matthijs de Ligt: “When I don't play, then a link is immediately made saying that I would not be happy and would want to leave”. “I wanted to play some games of course but I really have no reason to complain. I'm still having a great time at Bayern”, told VI.