TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

The manger pool ***** atm. If ETH is to leave Tuchel would most likely be top of my list of available candidates atm. Definately ahead of the likes of Potter, Southgate, De Zerbi
Tuchel is not the answer they may as well stick with ETH if that's the all choice. Ratcliffe is not going to do himself any favours if he goes for any of the suggestions the media are going on about. It maybe time to go totally random and go for someone under the radar anyone fancy Kieran McKenna?

Tuchel is not the answer they may as well stick with ETH if that's the all choice. Ratcliffe is not going to do himself any favours if he goes for any of the suggestions the media are going on about. It maybe time to go totally random and go for someone under the radar anyone fancy Kieran McKenna?
No chance far too early for McKenna. Tuchel is actually a good manager just to much baggage and wouldn’t be my choice btw. Just think he’s underrated.

No chance far too early for McKenna. Tuchel is actually a good manager just to much baggage and wouldn’t be my choice btw. Just think he’s underrated.
The thing is all the names getting banded about are 'experienced' manangers (even Southgate all be it at international level) and that's failed so far since Ferguson left (ETH is probably the least experienced out of the lot) so why not try someone who knows the club and most of the players. If it doesn't work then fair play but the constant of going for the latest big name is making things worse when it doesn't create instant results. It maybe time to give a manager more than two seasons to sort things out constant chopping and changing is not only giving the players more power to dictate whether the manager stays,it is also not giving the chance to create a set of tactics the players understand.

The thing is all the names getting banded about are 'experienced' manangers (even Southgate all be it at international level) and that's failed so far since Ferguson left (ETH is probably the least experienced out of the lot) so why not try someone who knows the club and most of the players. If it doesn't work then fair play but the constant of going for the latest big name is making things worse when it doesn't create instant results. It maybe time to give a manager more than two seasons to sort things out constant chopping and changing is not only giving the players more power to dictate whether the manager stays,it is also not giving the chance to create a set of tactics the players understand.
If it was up to me I would stick with ETH

Ben Jacobs

@JacobsBen
·
Thiago Silva is expected to confirm his #CFC exit soon. "You're going to know in the coming days. I don't want to say anything after a defeat. I'm sad about the result, but sooner or later, news will come out. I've a decision made in my mind, but it's not the moment to share it."

🚨
EXCLUSIVE
🚨
Heorhii Sudakov's asking price has shot up to €50-60m for this summerThis means the Premier League is more likely than Serie A for his next move, according to @FabrizioRomano in conversation with @JacobsBen

Sport Witness

·
Apr 22, 2024
@Sport_Witness
·
🚨
🚨
🇵🇹
🇵🇹
✈️
Ruben Amorim | From Portugal: Manager has ‘left for London’ on private jet provided by West Ham• Travelling to England with his agent• Sporting trained normally today and now have a couple of days off http://sportwitness.co.uk/portugal-ruben-amorim-left-london-private-jet-provided-west-ham/ #whufc #coyi

Sport Witness

@Sport_Witness
·
CNN Portugal, who broke the story, report: 'The Sporting coach boarded a jet made available by the owners of the English club. Ruben Amorim left for London this Monday to meet with the owners of West Ham.'

17-year-old Rosenborg midfielder Sverre Halseth Nypan is on Manchester United’s wish list. United see him as an investment for the future and the plan could be to secure him and send him out on loan. Nypan has been compared to Martin Ødegaard. #MUFC [@CMoffiziell]

Florian Plettenberg

@Plettigoal

🚨
News #Rangnick | Negotiations now as Rangnick is open to the FC Bayern job. However, a lot still needs to happen …
➡️
New discussions with Rangnick have taken place in recent days after Nagelsmann’s rejection. Bayern want to present a new coach soon
➡️
Rangnick's contract runs until the 2026 World Cup. Therefore, a transfer fee would likely be required, and in the coming weeks, the 65 y/o would be fully engaged with the Austria national team
➡️
Bayern is optimistic about Rangnick.

🚨
| #mufc have been monitoring RB Leipzig defender Castello Lukeba for weeks. The defender has a release clause of £60m which is valid from 2025, and Leipzig don't intend to sell him this year. [@sebnonda]

Ben Jacobs

@JacobsBen
·
Slot also has interest from Bayern, Barcelona and Milan. Bayern are understood to be the most serious and aggressive of those suitors. Compensation package, inclusive of key backroom staff, wont be the €20m Spurs were asked to pay, but it’s still understood to total €10m+.
🇳🇱

1gdL44U8_normal.jpg

Ben Jacobs

@JacobsBen
·

Feyenoord’s Arne Slot has become a serious candidate to replace Jurgen Klopp as Liverpool manager. His attacking style is of appeal. Nothing decided yet. #LFC still completing a thorough process that has multiple candidates.
🔴

Adam Crafton

@AdamCrafton_
·
Latest on Slot and Liverpool. Direct contact made. Slot has informed Feyernoord. They know he’s open to it. But not foregone conclusion. They want proper fee and are awaiting any contact at all from Liverpool. Interesting to see how much he forces it.