TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

Tottenham are still in talks with Atalanta for Cristian Romero but it’s stand-by moment as they’re not paying €55m price tag. He’s the priority but Spurs are prepared to offer €40/45m.

#THFC There’s NO bid from Barça for Romero as of today. Personal terms agreed with Spurs.

Villa fans have gone feral over this report.. :ROFLMAO:
Does City even need him? He plays his best on the LW and would he replace any of your midfield options in the free role? You probably know your team better than me so Im just surprised City is going that gung ho for him.

Does City even need him? He plays his best on the LW and would he replace any of your midfield options in the free role? You probably know your team better than me so Im just surprised City is going that gung ho for him.

He'll play LCM. Gundo is 31 in October, Silva wants a move (if anyone stumps up the cash), looking at 3-5 what we will need yeah, makes sense.

Rob Dorsett

@RobDorsettSky

#mcfc have opened talks with #avfc over Jack Grealish. Initial approach was several days ago, but lines of communication remain open. Villa don’t want to sell, and have offered a new contract. But much now depends on whether City meet Villa valuation - expected to be over £100m.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

Sassuolo CEO Carnevali about Domenico Berardi and Leicester rumours: “We want to keep Berardi, he’s our top player. If we receive an important bid, we will discuss about it and take a decision together with the player. But we’re not selling our stars later in August”.

#LCFC

Stefan Bienkowski

@SBienkowski

Interesting bidding war for Leon Bailey at the moment. BILD reporting that Leicester, Wolves and Aston Villa all want the winger. Villa reportedly offered €30m for the player and it was rejected. I've been told that Bayer Leverkusen are holding out for as much as €45m.