• Thread starter Thread starter wkdsoul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13K
  • Views Views 391K
🇵🇹
🚨
Gonçalo Inácio | Manchester United offer expected in coming days
➡️
Contact made, #MUFC don't want to pay €60m release clausehttp://sportwitness.co.uk/manchester-united-offer-expected-coming-days-red-devils-contact-want-discount-prepare-

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano
·
🚨
Kevin de Bruyne: “Saudi? At my age you have to be open to everything”. “You're talking about incredible amounts of money in the last stage of my career, you have to think about that”.“For my wife, an exotic adventure is okay. I have to think about my future”, told @HLN_BE.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano
·
🚨
🇸🇦
Kevin de Bruyne: “If I play in Saudi for two years, I'll be able to earn an incredible amount...”.“Before that I had to play football for 15 years and I may not even reach that amount yet”.“You have to think about what that could mean next”, told @HLN_BE.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano
·
🚨
🦅
Benfica stance on João Neves is very clear: €120m release clause or no plans to negotiate for his exit this summer.Man United, Arsenal and Man City scouts have been monitoring João for months, Benfica hope to keep him at the club.

Ben Jacobs

@JacobsBen
·
Manchester City remains the most likely destination if Bruno Guimarães leaves #NUFC. They currently are the only club contemplating triggering his £100m clause or offering a similar number to it. Contact has already been made with the Guimarães camp, as revealed.

Tom Bogert

@tombogert
·
Weston McKennie is a player to watch this summer. Could leave Juventus, sources say.A ton of interest from England and elsewhere. Interest turning into offers.Contract talks with Juventus not progressing after excellent season. Pivotal months for future of the USMNT star.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano
·
🚨
Barça president Laporta confirms: “We want both João Félix and João Cancelo to stay, Deco’s working on it”.“João Félix’s quality is something excellent, I’m happy with his season”.
👀
🇩🇪
“Hansi Flick already wanted João Félix at Bayern”.

Kaveh Solhekol

@SkyKaveh
·
Chelsea won’t let Connor Gallagher go for less than £50m. Mason Mount went for 50+5 and Gallagher is captain and regarded as better all-round player. Gallagher has been model professional. Not agitated for big new deal. Aston Villa and Atletico want him. Spurs expected to bid.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano
·
🚨
Benjamin Šeško, taking some more days to decide his future.There's still new contract proposal from RB Leipzig on the table. Meanwhile, Šeško said no to €30m net salary from Saudi.
⚡️
Man United, Arsenal, Chelsea have all approached Šeško since March/April.

One of the more reliable journos out there, @jfelixdiaz , claims that Manchester United have "launched a bid way above the table" for Lille defender Lenny Yoro. Believed to be around €60million.Real Madrid have asked Yoro to wait for them 1 more year.

Back