TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano
·
🚨
🇭🇷
Gennaro Gattuso has signed in as new Hajduk Split manager, agreement sealed today.Contract valid until June 2026.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano
·
🚨
⚫️
🔴
Aleix Garcia to Bayer Leverkusen, here we go! Verbal agreement in place to sign Spanish midfielder from Girona.Fee will be in excess of €18m, contract also set to be sorted. Xabi Alonso, crucial.Medical tests booked this week after he was not called up for Euros.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano
·
🚨
🔵
Chelsea verbally agree to sign Brazilian 2006 born right back Pedro Lima from Sport Recife, here we go!Key detail: the deal will be done via BlueCo side Strasbourg.
🇫🇷
🇧🇷
€7m fixed fee, €3.5m add-ons and player’s agent set to travel for final details.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano
·
⚫️
🔵
Atalanta have made contact to sign Nicoló Zaniolo, he’s one of the names they have on shortlist.Villarreal already asked for Zaniolo and they had direct meeting to discuss deal, but Atalanta have entered the race.Decision time soon.

Sam C

@SamC_reports

Told transfer work continues with Olise, Branthwaite, and Toney as primary targets, and Calvert-Lewin also being considered. Amrabat might stay if no new central midfielder is acquired. Despite limited funds, United aim to raise £100m-£130m through player sales, including Sancho, Casemiro, and Greenwood. Branthwaite currently seen more likely than Todibo.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano
·
🚨
Morata on his future: "The easier way for me is to leave Spain and go play abroad. Even my kids do not understand all the criticism I suffer here"."I have zero problems with Simeone. But I don’t know if I’m in his plans, in the club’s plans…

Borussia Dortmund

@BlackYellow
·
Edin Terzić leaves Borussia Dortmund.The coach, who won the DFB Cup with BVB in 2021, finished runner-up in the 2023 championship and reached the 2024 Champions League final, asked BVB to terminate his contract with immediate effect.