TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

David Ornstein

@David_Ornstein
·
🚨
Brighton & Hove Albion agree fee of around £33m to sign Yankuba Minteh from Newcastle United. 19yo Gambia international winger has permission to discuss personal terms before completing proposed #BHAFC move. Deal done by #NUFC to help PSR @TheAthleticFC

FM stuff at Chelsea again this summer 🎮🤣🤣

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano
·
🚨
🔵
Kiernan Drewsbury-Hall to Chelsea, here we go! Player on his way to medical today ahead of contract signing.Deal valid until June 2026 for KDH at Chelsea, reunited with Enzo Maresca.Chelsea to pay fee around £30m to Leicester City after final round of talks today.

BREAKING:Joshua Zirkzee is increasingly heading towards Manchester United! Zirkzee’s departure from Bologna is now certain and he is ready to join United. An agreement has been reached between United and the player’s agent, Kia Joorabchian, on the commissions and the striker has been convinced about his role in the technical project. Erik ten Hag contacted Zirkzee directly to overcome his resistance to the move. #MUFC [
@corrierebologna
]

Traspasos🇺🇾 🇺🇾

@URUGUAYFICHAJES
·
Sigue tomando fuerza la llegada de Manuel Ugarte
🇺🇾
a la Premier League
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
para jugar en el Manchester United
🔴
Las charlas entre el PSG
🇫🇷
y el club inglés son positivas y la primera oferta puede ser enviada en las próximas horas
⌛️
por el mediocampista uruguayo.

The arrival of Manuel Ugarte to the Premier League to play for Manchester United continues to gain strength The talks between PSG and the English club are positive and the first offer may be sent in the next few hours for the Uruguayan midfielder.

According to reports, MUFC has engaged Swiss lawyer Gianpaolo Monteneri to appeal the CFCB’s (an UEFA body) decision to only allow MUFC and OGC Nice to play in the EL — if the two clubs don’t make any direct or indirect transfers of players between them.Looking into the decision,

I have to say that I am very positive about MUFC’s possibility to overturn the decision in this regard.I won’t go into the full reasons for it in detail, but in short, clubs cannot be under joint control. If OGC Nice is put in a ‘blind trust’, there is no joint control. The reasons for why transfers aren’t allowed between two clubs, is to make it clear to the public that two clubs are not under joint control. But this is not how the rules are worded, ie it doesn’t matter if there is a risk for the public believing that integrity is lacking, If two clubs aren’t under joint control, both can participate.Grey areas does exist and it’s not a slam dunk, but I think that we should have really good odds to win an appeal

🚨
BREAKING:Joshua Zirkzee is increasingly heading towards Manchester United! Zirkzee’s departure from Bologna is now certain and he is ready to join United. An agreement has been reached between United and the player’s agent, Kia Joorabchian, on the commissions and the striker has been convinced about his role in the technical project. Erik ten Hag contacted Zirkzee directly to overcome his resistance to the move. #MUFC [
@corrierebologna
]