• Thread starter Thread starter wkdsoul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13K
  • Views Views 387K

Nizaar Kinsella

@NizaarKinsella
·
🆕
A deal between Genoa and Tottenham for Djed Spence is now very unlikely. The £8.5million option was deemed too high for the Italian club. The defender is currently training with Ange Postecoglou in pre-season.

UGARTE LATEST!
🗣️
"I can confirm that the interest is VERY concrete.""There are talks about the deal structure - maybe it's a loan with an option to buy, maybe it's a permanent.""He's definitely a top top target for #MUFC."
✍️
@Plettigoal

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
·
🚨
🔴
⚫️
AC Milan have opened talks with RB Salzburg to sign Strahinja Pavlović as new centre back.He’s one of the main names on Milan list with player keen on move.
↪️
Talks continue for Youssuf Fofana and Emerson Royal, both players want to join Milan.@MatteMoretto
🤝🏻
I'll never understand why United is not in for him. Really good player, and will be on a cheaper side.

Florian Plettenberg

@Plettigoal

It’s decided: We’ve been told that Matthijs de Ligt wants to join
@ManUtd
with immediate effect!

FC Bayern informed about his decision today

Advanced talks between the clubs now but not a done deal yet but clubs very clise

Verbal agreement between #MUFC and De Ligt about a long-term contract is done!

Agent Rafaela Pimenta, now working on the final details to get the deal done and sealed. Medical not booked yet.
@kerry_hau
|
@SkySportDE
🇳🇱

🚨
🗣️
Sverre Halseth Nypan: “It would obviously be a dream come true to play for Manchester United. I’m aware United has shown some interest. But I’m quite adamant that I don’t want to open that door yet. I want to focus on Rosenborg, and not think too far ahead.” #MUFC

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano
·
🚨
🔵
⚪️
Olympique Marseille keep working on Mason Greenwood personal terms agreement.Discussions underway about the salary structure after €30m package deal agreed with Man United.OM board and Roberto de Zerbi want to make it happen, talks continue.

Ben Jacobs

@JacobsBen
·
Man United hoping to wrap up a deal for Joshua Zirkzee this week. Terms and agent commissions finalised. Zirkzee has agreed a five-year contract. Talks with Bologna at an advanced stage. #MUFC feel Zirkzee compliments Rasmus Højlund and can be used as more than just a No.9.
🇳🇱

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano
·
🚨
🇳🇱
More on Matthijs de Ligt. Man United and Bayern are also close to reach an agreement on the fee, talks progressing.Bayern insist on €50m with Man United structuring the proposal with add-ons included.
↪️
🇳🇱
United want both Zirkzee/de Ligt deals done this week early next at the latest

🚨🔴 EXCLUSIVE: Joshua Zirkzee to Manchester United, here we go!

Man United will NOT trigger the clause but pay slightly above €40m with better payment terms, in three years.

Zirkzee signs until June 2029 with option for further season.

First signing of INEOS new era. 🇳🇱

Florian Plettenberg

@Plettigoal

🚨
Leny #Yoro has not made a decision yet.

Understand it is now about whether he will move to Manchester United or Real Madrid!

These two teams are currently only in the race for the 18 y/o top talent from Lille
✔️
💎
At the same time, #MUFC is taking the next steps in the negotiations with FC Bayern for Matthijs de Ligt. Not one or the other
@SkySportDE
🇫🇷

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano
·
⚫️
🔵
🇨🇴
Understand Inter keep looking for new left footed centre back… and they’ve added Juan Cabal to their list.Colombian 23 year old centre back had good season at Verona and Inter have made contact to explore this option.2/3 options remain on Inter list.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano
·
🚨
🔴
⚪️
Albert Sambi-Lokonga to Sevilla, here we go! Deal in place with Arsenal on loan move for the midfielder.Sevilla will cover his salary with €12m buy option clause also included in the deal.Medical already booked.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano
·
🚨
🔵
Lazio are advancing well in talks with Nuno Tavares’ camp to agree on personal terms.Agreement with Arsenal sealed on €9m fee, loan with obligation to buy with sell on clause also included.Positive contacts on salary with player side, still waiting to get the deal done.

Back