TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

Mohamed Bouhafsi

@mohamedbouhafsi

Ce serait être de mauvaise foi de ne pas reconnaître que l’arrivée libre de Donnarumma, courtisé par d’autres grands clubs, est un super coup pour le #PSG ! Un gardien de 22 ans qui est déjà valorisé à 60M€ sur un marché où les gardiens sont très chèrs ! Navas va avoir 35 ans.

It would be [in] bad faith not to recognize that the free arrival of Donnarumma, courted by other big clubs, is a major coup for PSG! A 22-year-old goalkeeper who is already valued at 60M€ in a market where goalkeepers are very expensive! Navas is going to be 35 years old.

Romeo Agresti

@romeoagresti

#Locatelli

C’è l’ok totale di #Allegri

Nessuna offerta ufficiale ancora da parte della #Juve, ma è in rampa di lancio

Il #Sassuolo, per ora, non vorrebbe contropartite tecniche

There is the total ok of Allegri [to purchase Locatelli]

No official offer yet from Juventus, but it's on the launch pad

Sassuolo, for now, would not want technical counterparts [i.e. they aren't interested in player swaps]

Gianluca Di Marzio

@DiMarzio

#AtleticoMadrid e un attacco “italiano”. #LautaroMartinez e #Vlahovic tra i nomi seguiti | #calciomercato

• Atlético de Madrid are willing to sell both Saúl and José Giménez
    • They hope to get up to 150 million Euros from their sales
  • They are interested in Lautaro Martinez (though he has a very high 111-million-Euro release clause)
  • Backup to Lautaro: Dusan Vlahovic
  • Atletico will also evaluate their defence to determine if they need to strengthen it.

Patrick Berger

@berger_pj

Chelsea chasing Erling Haaland. The Blues want to sign a world class striker and pushing. But Borussia Dortmund’s view is clear: #BVB expect Jadon Sancho to leave to Utd and don’t won’t sell Haaland this summer. Erling also said few days ago: “I respect my contract”. #CFC @SPORT1

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

Manchester United have reached an agreement with Sancho’s camp on personal terms until 2026. Jadon is not creating any problem.

#MUFCNegotiations now started with Borussia Dortmund. €95m price, NO agreement yet.

Man Utd now feel Sancho ‘closer’ as @JanAageFjortoft said...

Sven Westerschulze

@westsven

News from #Sancho @BILD_Sport: Concrete negotiations between the #BVB and #MUFC have started. But: @ManUtd still doesn't offer enough up front. €15m is the difference between the two clubs