TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

• Thread starter Thread starter wkdsoul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13K
  • Views Views 388K

Ben Jacobs

@JacobsBen
·
Talks still ongoing between Chelsea and Atletico Madrid for Joao Felix, but he is one of several options.
🇵🇹
Understand no truth in links with PSG striker Goncalo Ramos. Not a name discussed by Chelsea.
❌

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano
·
🚨
🔵
⚪️
EXCL: Youssoufa Moukoko’s move to Olympique Marseille on the verge of collapsing.No agreement between OM and Borussia Dortmund with French club prepared to leave negotiations after long talks.There are several clubs still interested in Moukoko, still planning to leave.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano
·
🚨
🔴
⚫️
EXCL: Moïse Bombito to OGC Nice from Colorado Rapids, here we go!Deal in place after exclusive story on interest to replace Todibo.€7m fee plus add-ons to Colorado Rapids for the CB.Bombito will sign for Nice until 2028, four year contract — travelling this week.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano
·
⚪️
⚫️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Juventus keep working on two new wingers for Thiago Motta after Karim Adeyemi deal 100% off.Negotiations continue for Nico González with Fiorentina, while Juventus have also approached Sporting in the last 24h.Juve have asked for conditions of Marcus Edwards deal.

🚨
Scott McTominay is the subject of interest from many clubs: Napoli, Fulham, Everton, Brentford, Galatasaray and Fenerbahçe have all enquired.The midfielder will only move for the right club.(Source: @TheAthleticFC)

🚨
Manchester United and PSG are now closer to an agreement for the transfer of Manuel Ugarte following negotiations over the weekend. PSG are lowering their demands and Ugarte is pushing for the move. Jorge Mendes is working between the clubs to try and formulate a deal. #MUFC [
@elpaisuy
via
@Sport_Witness

🚨
🚨
| Jorge Mendes is working between #mufc and PSG to try and formulate a deal for Manuel Ugarte, whilst Jorge Chijane, his personal agent, is with Ugarte and can work on personal terms. [@elpaisuy, @Sport_Witness]

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano
·
⛔️
🇺🇸
Calvin Stengs confirms deal OFF with Charlotte FC: “I realised more and more how well I have it at Feyenoord and want to stay there”.“I will come back to Feyenoord and will give everything there for the club, my fellow players and the fans.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano
·
🚨
🔵
EXCLUSIVE: Conor Gallagher, on his way back to London, on private flight now!Chelsea wanted him to return as Atlético deal still in stand-by.
🛫
All done between Conor/Atléti, medical and documents included… but no final signatures from Atléti.
↪️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Story remains open.

Sami Mokbel

@SamiMokbel81_DM
·
Crystal Palace chairman Steve Parish tells Newcastle to cough up ‘superstar money’ for Marc Guehi. The latest £55m+£5m offer rejected. There was a willingness from NUFC for face-to-face talks to seal an agreement. Remains to be seen how NUFC react.

Back