TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

I see a tiger crazy dog from you from what’s your name
https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano?...^1427602531023298562|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=
Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

Tottenham and Atletico Madrid offered around €70m plus add ons, €90m total for Lautaro Martinez few weeks ago. Inter turned down both proposals and now plan to keep Lautaro.
🚫
🇦🇷
#Atleti #THFC Inter will meet with Lautaro agent tomorrow to open talks on potential new contract.

Max Bielefeld

@Sky_MaxB

Ko Itakura from Manchester City is very close to a move to Schalke 04!
🔵
✅
Both clubs have agreed on a loan deal plus option to buy for #S04 (4m€) The center back will fly to Germany tomorrow to pass his medical and sign his contract
✍🏻

Source: TNT Sports and Globo Esporte

TNT Sports states that Andreas Pereira has accepted a move to Flamengo. Globo Esporte state that United are sending "positive signals" to Flamengo, which is spurring on discussions. The teams are currently negotiating how the salary will be split along with the purchase option fee. Globo Esporte also states that both sides are optimistic about the deal being done.

Jason Burt

@JBurtTelegraph

Kane throws down gauntlet to Levy: - Sources accuse chairman of breaking promise Kane could leave if Spurs finished outside top 4 or no trophy - Man City bid is £125m but Levy won't talk - Kane believes holiday row not his fault

Jason Burt
@JBurtTelegraph

Kane throws down gauntlet to Levy: - Sources accuse chairman of breaking promise Kane could leave if Spurs finished outside top 4 or no trophy - Man City bid is £125m but Levy won't talk - Kane believes holiday row not his fault

I’mma gonna take a few days off and try that. ‘But I thought we had a gentleman's agreement that I could work when I wanted?’

The poor little hard done to £200k a week dear.

@GFFN
Lyon Sporting Director Juninho intends to react radically following the 3-0 defeat to Angers, now willing to sell Maxwel Cornet, Thiago Mendes, Houssem Aouar, Rayan Cherki and Islam Slimani for "their poor attitude," according to RMC. More follows tomorrow.

Laurie Whitwell
@lauriewhitwell

Brandon Williams set to join Norwich on loan in coming days. Agreement close. Could be announced after Manchester United’s game vs Southampton on Sunday. Seems good club for a young player who needs regular football. @TheAthleticUK #MUFC
It's a great move for him if it happens. Norwich have a knack for developing young players plus it is unlikely they will play the close shop long ball game many newly promoted clubs seem to want to play. I won't say he will keep them in the Premiership but he will get game time which is what is needed.

It's a great move for him if it happens. Norwich have a knack for developing young players plus it is unlikely they will play the close shop long ball game many newly promoted clubs seem to want to play. I won't say he will keep them in the Premiership but he will get game time which is what is needed.
Not so sure in this. They have Aarons and Giannoulis(who was on loan and now made permanent), both of them are ahead of Williams. Maybe there is someone bidding for Aarons then it is understandable. Also they dont have many games so they wont rotate so often.
He must fight for his spot there, what might be good, but would not expect regular game time for him.

Not so sure in this. They have Aarons and Giannoulis(who was on loan and now made permanent), both of them are ahead of Williams. Maybe there is someone bidding for Aarons then it is understandable. Also they dont have many games so they wont rotate so often.
He must fight for his spot there, what might be good, but would not expect regular game time for him.
Seen Aaron’s is expected to leave. Also he’s been promised a certain amount of starts as that was one of the conditions of finding him a club in the prem. Its a change in club stance with regarding to loans which has improved a lot over the last 12 months.

As before we would just loan players out for a bit of experience and a few mins with adult football. Now we are insisting on a certain amount of playing time for a loaners especially the ones we rate highly.

Laird, Chong, Galbraith, Fish, Bernard, Dalot, Mengi, Pellistri, Garner have all been guaranteed starters for there current/ex loan clubs. It will be the same again for Garner and Amad when they leave soon. We have seen to many good players go out on loan and hardly play and end up wasting the talent and ultimately leaving the club.