TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

• Thread starter Thread starter wkdsoul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13K
  • Views Views 391K

David Ornstein

@David_Ornstein

🚨
Juventus working on deal to re-sign Moise Kean from Everton. 21yo striker believed to be top choice replacement for Ronaldo whether/not Ronaldo goes now. Would be permanent or loan with obligation to buy - not straight loan @TheAthleticUK #EFC #Juventus

Andy Naylor

@AndyNaylorBHAFC

For those asking. Liverpool making an opening move for Bissouma, I'm reliably informed isn't true. #BHAFC Re: Zeqiri and reported interest from Reading. Several of Brighton's young players are attracting loan interest. Karbownik (Olympiacos), Khadra/van Hecke (Blackburn).

Solskjaer on Ronaldo: 'We've always had a good communication. Bruno's been talking to him as well and he knows what we feel about him. And if he was ever gonna move away from Juventus he knows we're here.' #mufc

Solskjær: "Cristiano is a legend of this club, the the greatest player of all time if you ask me. I was fortunate enough to play with him. I coached him when I got my job. Let's see what happens." #mulive

Pep Guardiola on Cristiano Ronaldo deal: “In the three or four days anything can happen. There are few players, Ronaldo included who decide where they are going to play. There are many things that are far away”.
🔵
🇵🇹
#MCFC #Ronaldo

Back