Togo footballers shot in ambush

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is horrible, i hate it when stuff like this happens in sport. a man loses his life becuase of a bunch of wankers trying to prove a point. in a big competition.

Not enough security for these African teams, there is rivalry and then there is sheer violence, its a disgrace at how serious this event is.

Not that this is not sad news and i hope everyone recovers but their is already a thread.:P in the rest section.

thats what happens when u hold a competition in a country that is in the middle of a civil war

Not that this is not sad news and i hope everyone recovers but their is already a thread.:P in the rest section.

****, didnt know sorry hopefully a moderator will close this then.

this is proper bad, it happened with a cricket team as well cant remember what country but im pretty sure it was in africa somewhere

Yeh, hopefully they will all recover quickly R.I.P whoever the driver was.

this is proper bad, it happened with a cricket team as well cant remember what country but im pretty sure it was in africa somewhere
nah, i know what you're thinking of the sri lankan cricket team getting attacked in pakistan.

It happened to Sri Lanka, again no one was killed out of the players but the driver got killed.

It happened to Sri Lanka, again no one was killed out of the players but the driver got killed.
The driver of the sri lankan team survived, i'm pretty sure.

Gonna be hard for the togo team to take part in the tournament, must be pretty shaken.:(

there midfielder reckons they are going to back out of the tournament 19-11-08

Security in South Africa is wonderful.There will be no incidents of this nature later this year in the world cup. Angola is just a poor African nation susceptible to terrorist organisations.

There was juju (magic employed by witch doctors) used on a football game in South Africa a few years back.

SIGH, another story about terrorism and conflict. Seriously, our world is ****** up

Why on earth were Angola allowed to host it? :S

Surely they have to boycott it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back