Votes: 5 15.6%
  • VALENCIA

Votes: 12 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tommytorres

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm back for FM13.

I'm going to do a story with a top team who haven't won a top trophy for a long while but have won it in the past. e.g the Premier League.
The teams I've chosen are:

LIVERPOOL
In my eyes the most obvious choice. Yes they did win the Carling Cup, but its not a major title. They haven't won a premier league and haven't won the UEFA Champions League since 2005. I support Liverpool and it would be a great if i could take them back to the top of Europe

ARSENAL
Good team. Haven't won a trophy in the past 6 YEARS (i think). It would be god to break that streal by winning the EPL or UCL

PSG
Came Second in League 1 last year and have never won the UCL. Have top quality players and lots of cash.

VALENCIA
the last team to win the Liga BBVA before Real Madrid And Barca went on their tug of war streak. Have Never won the UCL. down side is I don't know the team that well.

Well they are the choices. Will not be getting the game till about the 6-11th of November so that leaves plenty of time for people o cast their Votes.

Its up to you to decide.

P.S. The poll is multiple choice, just don't be idiots and choose all of them just 1 or 2. thanks

Last edited:
Voted Valencia, would be a cracking challenge with Barca, Real Madrid, Atletico to compete with!!

Voted Valencia, would be a cracking challenge with Barca, Real Madrid, Atletico to compete with!!

Thanks for the comment, It will be hard with the bid teams in the league but it will be good if i can get the results against Barca and Madrid, even if i just lost 1-0 I'd be estatic.

VOTING UPDATE: Valencia have 2 votes on liverpool and Arsenal are catching up. PSG are trailing by quite a bit looks like they're out of the race. Keep the votes coming guys

Just so you know I will be doing this story as a monthly report/update

Will probably get the game on Tuesday as it's Melbourne Cup day. The save will make it's 'debut' on the 10th with what looks like Valencia. really pumped for who ever it is

Quick Question. Do you want me to do this story as the full game or FMC mode??

I gonna start the story now. The wait is killing me. Valencia are 7 votes clear of Liverpool and Arsenal and have been favorites since the polls been up. So I'm starting as Valencia. Update In the Morning

Last edited:
Valencia CF

Full Name: Valencia Club de Futbol, S.A.D
Nickname: Los Che
Founded: March 18, 1919 ​
Stadium: Mestalla, 55,000 all-seater
Chairman: Manuel Llorente
Legends: Mario Kempes, Luis Casanova

History
After being founded in 1919, Valencia are the third most successful team in the Liga BBVA, behind Barcelona and Real Madrid. Valencia have won a total of 6 Liga BBVA titles, 7 Copa Del Reyes and 1 Spanish Super Cup. The team haven't been as Successful in Europe. They've won 3 Europa League titles, 1 Cup Winners Cup and 1 European Super Cup. Valencia reached 2 Champions League Finals in a row only to lose to League rivals, Real Marid in 2000 and then lost on penalties to German side Bayern Munich.

The story will be postponed till Monday as I dropped my laptop on it's side and the hinges broke so now it's getting fixed and I can get it back Monday. Sorry

I got my laptop back 3 days earlier so I will post an update soon so expect some awesomeness

PELLEGRINO QUIT SHOCK
Earlier today Valencia CF Manager announced his resignation. His reason being that he was fed up of being a 3rd place club behind FC Barcelona and Real Madrid. He said that winning the league title and Champions League due to all the competition in Europe. He also wished the next manager the best of luck to who-ever took over from him.
1 hour after Pellegrino's resignation. Manuel Llorente named English Manager Tom Barnes as the knew Valencia Manager. In a press conference rookie manager said that he would focus on both the La Liga title and the Champions League title hoping that he can break the tug-of-war winning streak of Barcelona and Real Madrid and lead his knew club to Champions League glory.

Thanks. Played my first friendly and list it. Might have to change up my tactics a bit. Have key players like Banega and Canales injured for over 4 months and I have a very small transfer budget to work with. This is gonna be a challenge and a half