• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pre-Season
-Shaky start to a strong pre-season
-I hate Manuel Llorente
-Difficult First La Liga game

Sampdoria 3 v 1 Valencia
Jonas 46

Very disappointing performance. We pulled it back to 1-1, the one of their players got the ball. ran fro half way and scored to make it 2-1 and then they scored again. Played a 4-2-4 and will have to change it to stand a chance of getting Champions League they way we played out there.

Sporting (POR) 1 v 2 Valencia
Parejo 13
inj. Jonas 21
Soldado 45+2

Sporting were tipped favorites but we proved them wrong by picking up a convincing win away from home. Changed the tactics to a 4-2-3-1 and it payed off. Soldado picked up the man of the match with a beautiful assist and a goal to top it all off

Newell's 2 v 4 Valencia
Jonas 55, 89
Ruiz 59
Soldado 68

Went 2-0 down at half-time, both of their goals scored in the space of 3 minutes. We went out for the second half a completely different team. Jonas's injury was only a knock luckily and good job as well as he scored 2 goals one scored from 25 yards out, he's doing great in that AM(C) role.

Alcoyano 2 v 3 Valencia
Soldado 40, pen 45
Costa 82

Again went 2-0 down and pulled it back to 2-2 by half-time. In the second half we were all over them and then Costa scored to top it all off. It was a disappointing win but a win non the less

Cracks 0 v 5 Valencia
Piatti 5, 68
Ferghouli 9, 57
Gago 88

Great victory all round, Piatti and Ferghouli picking up 2 goals each. Shame non of them got their hat-trick

Ribarroja 0 v 5 Valencia
Guardado 8
Jonas 11
Ruiz 44
Costa 54, 72

What can I say, Great Win, raring to go for the season

Or So I Thought.......

REAL MADRID (A)

then.... 2 games later

BARCELONA (A)

We have probably the worst start to the season in the league, god help us.

LET US REMEMBER ALL THE BRAVE MEN AND WOMEN WHO DIED FIGHTING FOR OUR COUNTRY
LEST WE FORGET

Sorry guys my laptop crashed yet again, so the file's corrupted and I can't access it. I am due to get a new computer so I will start another story then. Probably with Liverpool since I support them and I know the team very well. Winning the UCL and prem will be harder as I will have to build the squad and get into Champions league which will be harder than it was in the Spanish league.

If any-one has any suggestions of who I should go with comment it

Have a crack with someone like Everton maybe