Tom Cairney

finlaych

Jun 3, 2011
Hey i'm currently managing chelsea, england and england under 21s. Tom cairneys scout reports all show he's going to be a decent player so i'm trying to give him a cap before he plays for scotland, BUT the problem is when i select him to he's always already selected for scotland under 21s is there away to ovoid this?

MUFC_

Apr 23, 2010
I have the same problem but I'm only the England manager on mine.

The way I've just thought of (only if you want to cheat, if it was me I wouldn't bother) is adding new manager to become Scotland u21 manager and then simply don't call him up for them.

duckers4

Aug 2, 2009
I have the same problem but I'm only the England manager on mine.

The way I've just thought of (only if you want to cheat, if it was me I wouldn't bother) is adding new manager to become Scotland u21 manager and then simply don't call him up for them.
you cant become an international u21 manager

finlaych

Jun 3, 2011
you can manage under 21s but you have to manage the full team and then go on team settings

sammyt

Feb 2, 2010
you can manage just the under 21's if you apply for the job as i was under 21 boss of england and the manchester united boss whilst stuart pearce took the full england side.

Jun 6, 2010
I didn't have any such problem on my game though. Even if I gave him a cap in 2013. Does that make a difference? Probably!

And I didn't know you could be exclusively an U21 Manager?