hersi 7

Reaction score
I don't know what SI is doing, but when I saw a screen of Cleverley it made me cry! He is so underrated imo. Even Jordy Clasie is better!
He's not the only player of Utd who's really underrated! Are the SI-scouts Liverpool fan?

I don't know what SI is doing, but when I saw a screen of Cleverley it made me cry! He is so underrated imo. Even Jordy Clasie is better!
He's not the only player of Utd who's really underrated! Are the SI-scouts Liverpool fan?

No the united reasearcher is a United fan, and he is pretty much perfectly rated

If anything his composure and finishing are a bit overrated. He's relatively young and very unaccomplished. Fair stats all in all.

Hmm, maybe he'll develop. Anyway, I'm a fan of him, so I'm not objectively. But his Stamina and decisions need to be higher anyway!

Cleverley's stats look spot. Only problem here is Utd fans thinking he's amazing, when he's not.

Cleverly is pretty much spot on. I dont understand how Anderson can be better than him though. He might need to be brought down a bit.

Cleverly is fine. Just look at Angelo Hernandez and Powell, they both are 4-5 star rated potential without much or any EPL experience, if anything SI have been kind to United. Fletcher has been gone for ages yet has stats that make him look like he hasn't changed since his time off which we all know is not true.

I expect United to be dumbed down a little and you will not hear me complain when it does.

If anything his composure and finishing are a bit overrated. He's relatively young and very unaccomplished. Fair stats all in all.

Compsure is bang on, he's very effective on the ball, and always looks comfortable on it.

You have overrated him imo, he's just another overrated united youngster they hope will become pirlo

Cleverly is fine. Just look at Angelo Hernandez and Powell, they both are 4-5 star rated potential without much or any EPL experience, if anything SI have been kind to United. Fletcher has been gone for ages yet has stats that make him look like he hasn't changed since his time off which we all know is not true.

I expect United to be dumbed down a little and you will not hear me complain when it does.

Precisely. Though on Fletcher, SI don't change injured or unavailable people whilst they're injured.

Precisely. Though on Fletcher, SI don't change injured or unavailable people whilst they're injured.

Fair enough, I withdraw that comment and stick to Hernandez and Powell having ridiculous potential :p, in fact I'll add Rafael to that list as well I think he has like a 4 and half star rating too.

Fair enough, I withdraw that comment and stick to Hernandez and Powell having ridiculous potential :p, in fact I'll add Rafael to that list as well I think he has like a 4 and half star rating too.

I was discussing this with Mike. last night. Powell I can kind of understand, since not only was he hand picked by Fergie, he's looked utterly at home when he has played. Henriquez on the other hand hasn't played at all.

Cleverley's rated pretty much bang on in comparison.

Powell has good potential, but I rarely get United scouts telling me 5 Star potential its certainly more warranted than Hernandez since he has already been playing in England and played the 1 EPL game so I do agree with you there.

Yep I certainly have no complaints of Cleverly's ability he had a 3 game burst of awesomeness last season then got injured for the rest, he may get better but as of now his EPL and England form have been nothing special.

Powell is a -9, which is about right.

They dont change stands for injured players.

Anyway if people have real complaint, head over to the SI forums data section

I was discussing this with Mike. last night. Powell I can kind of understand, since not only was he hand picked by Fergie, he's looked utterly at home when he has played. Henriquez on the other hand hasn't played at all.

Utterly at home? he's had 1 decent performance in the reserves, and besides his goal against a poor Wigan side, what has he done while playing for United?

The hatred for United on here, and in fact everywhere is just bizarre.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean, if you're referring to what I or Mike have said well I can tell you we're both United fans which I'm sure you understand makes it a little difficult for us to hate them.

@Mike. You may have seen Powell more than I have, I live in Australia and therefore don't get access to lower league football other than the occasional Championship match on Setanta so I would have to go on your judgement rather than my view considering I've only seen him play one substitute appearance for United.

Both are 18 years old, while Powell had very good season in league 2, Henriquez had very good season in Chilean league. He was very highly rated (read an article by South American journalist who rated Henriquez as among the best striker in SA in his age group).

IMO Henriquez deserves more than Powell.
http://www.stretford-end.com/2012/08/man-united-sign-huge-prospect-angelo-henriquez/

Last edited:
I think Tom Cleverly`s stats are about right to be fair. Ive been a United supporter for 20 years so if anything I should have a biased point of view.....
Let`s be honest Cleverly is still a fairly inexperienced player he has only just got in to the national side and for the reds he has only played just over 20 games in all competitions over last season and this and at the age of 23 that`s not a particularly high number.
This season he has grown and put in some really good performances but he still has plenty of room for improvement and in the next 2-3 years we will see how good he will really be.