Chris_10

Reaction score
I've heard a lot of good things about him but not sure to buy him cuz i've scouted him for a few games now and my scouts are world class and they got he as 2 1/2 potenial rating. Is he that good to be in my Man United for the future or not?

I signed him for Wolves, he's decent not the best player i've seen !

@owentow i should i train him as hes only ever turned out decent. and at man united who should tutor him or should no one

Well you can get for less then 4M and if he dont turn good you could get a bit for him im guessing so might aswell

Cheers

that screenshot is only at the beginning of 3rd season and hes only really played cup games and come on from bench when ive been winning if you man utd id say scholes is ideal to tutor him

I got him as a replacement for Lucas, costing £3.6mil back in 2012/2013.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The stats you can't see;
Tec: Tackling 11, Tech 16
Mental Atts: Team work 12, Work rate 13

I have Sergio Busquests as back-up, but Cairney is rarely injured. I play him has a supporting def midfielder, and i have Shelvey playing as a attacking central midfielder in front on him. They 2 alone would usually boss the midfield in games.
My board & fans didn't agree with the signing at first, and to be honest, it was a panic buy as i only had a few days left till the end of the window and Lucas just agreed a contract with Inter. I haven't looked back since! Great signing, and now everyone loves him, my board and fans.

You spelt his name wrong, it's Cairney. And yes, he is a top midfielder so you should sign him and gradually introduce him to first team football.