LH4

Reaction score
Hi i found this player called Tom Elliot whilst i was playing and i checked him up on genie scout.
He is only 17 .
I Bought him because he looked really good

Current Abilty

View attachment 5889

Potential Ability

View attachment 5890

Get him signed :)

great shout. turned into a wonderkid on my leeds game after lighting up league one and championship. paired him with marquinhos in prem and their bangin them in. get him tutored by a player with high determination and good professionalism and he turns out brilliant. turns into a drogba type player and great as a target man

great shout. turned into a wonderkid on my leeds game after lighting up league one and championship. paired him with marquinhos in prem and their bangin them in. get him tutored by a player with high determination and good professionalism and he turns out brilliant. turns into a drogba type player and great as a target man

Ok

Thanks|)

Class player Lads .

One for the future !!!

Tried him out, not saying your wrong but he was pretty poor for me in the prem with leeds and I played him in league 1, he was good there scoring more than beckford did, in championship he was OK, got 13 goals in a season, and in prem he just gets knocked about by players with like 10 strength, so not a drogba sort of player in my opinion, but yer nice find anyway man :)

i will take a look
bout 2 start a new game as udinese