Jakey_LFC

Reaction score
im currently playing as liverpool and i was about to sign keirrison, then all of a sudden my remaing budjet of 15million dissappered. is there a reason for this. next thing i know, tom hicks wants to sell the club and we are looking likely to be taken over by a rich consortium of buisnessman. whats does this mean for the club and is my job safe. in my 1st season and pre season has just ended.

job is safe and is the guy is rich u will have more money

looks like the board has placed a transfer embargo over your head which means you wont be able to sign any players until the future of the club has been resolved

dnt worry just chill you will keep your job you might get knew owners and they will set you a new transfe budget

First, gay shouldn't be used as a bad word, since there is nothing wrong in being gay.

Second, your job will be fine.

First, gay shouldn't be used as a bad word, since there is nothing wrong in being gay.

Second, your job will be fine.

hey peter u got something you wanna confess like ?? lol nah im just joking but job is safe

im currently liverpool manager on patch 9.3 in my 1st season. this happend to me about the same time as you. but the deal fell through because hicks didnt like the offer. then 4 months later he has decided he wants to step down again thus leaving me with no clue on what is going to happen my job should be safe as i have only lost one game drew 3 and won 19 and still in the champions league (unbeaten) and still in the f.a. cup