fuelledbypassion

Complete Legend
Reaction score
Has anyone ever bought this guy? Found him on a new save and he looks like he has potential. Does he get much better?

Name: Tomas Horava
Club: Sigma Olomouc
D.O.B: 29/05/88
Nationality: Czech
Position: MC / AMC
Strengths:
1st touch, dribbling, passing, flair, technique

Weaknesses:
Crossing, heading, jumping, bravery

Description: Midfielder (dubbed the new Tomas Rosicky)
Personality: Fairly Professional

Suggested Roles:

Advanced Playmaker - Attack

Last edited:
Ive bought him before and hes absolutely brilliant. He was my best player on my catania save which went on for about 8-9 seasons

Don't suppose you've got a screenshot Joe?

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

He's also dubbed 'the new Tomas Rosicky' on my game :)

Sorry Raikan, hadn't realised that you had made that template! I usually just roam the story section and don't use this part of the site much but I will bear that in mind in future and have edited the original.

He's training well and a regular in my Dortmund team (still 1st season) so I'll post a screenshot after a few seasons if he gets any better. I searched and his name didn't come up so I guess he's relatively unknown...

Last edited:
Horava is a great buy as he goes for 325K at the start(much like Verratti, without the co-ownership headaches) with a little less upside. He's also not too picky. I've bought him for Sturm Graz, Utrecht and Boro saves. Highly recommended in any playmaker or trequarista role.

Here's screen of him in the 5th season at his peak. The midfield of Galvan, Edgar Ivan Pacheco and Horava got me to 5th in the prem in my 4th season and won Europa league for me.

cheers winfield. Has anyone got a screenshot when he is at his peak (i.e. age 28/29) ???

Sorry FBP, I've got s screenshot of the same kind of time as above, though without good training (Just AI).. I'll post it if you like, but there isn't a lot of point! Looks a good young player, might try him out soon!

Just bought him for AFC Bournemouth in July 2011 for £130k it is now May 2012 and he has half the EPL after him (admittedly the lower half) and his value is £2.2 million and rising like a rocket, also he regularly gets a rating of 8+ in the championship. This is played as a AMC in my 4-2-3-1 deep formation, so I would 100% recomend him. (H)

Think he is at Man City on my game and I am in the year 2016 on mine will check the night and see if he is good or not!