tomfmlfc

Reaction score
PHP:
The tactic

5n674p.jpg

Pep Guardiola's "tiki taka" philosophy is based on a short and precise passing game with an extremely high work rate required throughout the team in order to force the opposition into submission.

The formation is a diamond 4-3-3 built around triangles in order to leave a passing option available to all members at any given time.

24oouh1.png

[video=youtube;lXEjxq9QTO8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXEjxq9QTO8[/video]

Players recommended

Sweeper keeper -
Handling , reflexes , rushing out , aerial ability , command of area / Vorm , Valdez , Reina

Wing-backs - Marking , tackling , pace , composure , positioning / Rangel , Johnson , Lahm

Centre halfs - Marking , tackling , bravery , anticipation , passing 10+ , positioning / Williams , Agger , Pique

Defensive midfielder - Marking , tackling , strength , aggression / Wanyama , Leiva , Sandro

Deep lying playmaker - Passing , creativity , composure , first touch / Britton , Xavi , Alonso

Ball winning midfielder - Marking , tackling , passing , stamina , strength / Tiote , Mascherano , Medel

Wingers - Pace , crossing , technique , first touch / Dyer , Pedro , Ribery

Complete forward - Finishing , composure , first touch , heading , off the ball / Michu , Falcao , Lukaku

Match training and instructions

Pre-season -
I personally set it to team cohesion during pre-season
Tough games - Defensive positioning
Expected to win - Attacking movement
Opposition instructions - I always hire a AM with 15+ tactical knowledge and set them to automatically decide

Recommendation

I highly recommend that for tough away games you set the tactic strategy to counter attack

Results

902af4.png
b6ykva.png
257nk0w.png
65vnu9.png
n4b66g.png

1e6g4n.png

Download here

Last edited:
waiting for the tactic man!
BTW I have to say that the possession is not so impressive..but the video looks very good..so I'm looking for the tactic to see how it works :)

waiting for the tactic man!
BTW I have to say that the possession is not so impressive..but the video looks very good..so I'm looking for the tactic to see how it works :)

Usually averages 60-65% but in those screenshots I was playing City and Utd respectively.

I have a day off so wil test it mate. I will let you know later ;)

Michu is impressive considering he isn't an out and out striker but a AMC/striker, what are your wingers stats for goals/assists?

Michu is impressive considering he isn't an out and out striker but a AMC/striker, what are your wingers stats for goals/assists?

Started 2nd season so I can't get a screenshot sorry , Dyer scored 14 and assisted 17 in all competitions.

Started 2nd season so I can't get a screenshot sorry , Dyer scored 14 and assisted 17 in all competitions.

Thats good for a decent at best winger. Only asking because I've found it hard getting the AML/AMR performing for me in this game

Any teams this should suit other than Swansea and Barcelona??