hey guys, just checked the results

sprag i hate u :(

at least i have 'the white pele'!!!

the only reason no new round is coz im waiting for results. if u seriosly cant wait a measly couple of hours u may as well leave and obv im not allowed to sleep also. as yesterday i slept for like a couple of hours and everyone moaned coz no results

the only reason no new round is coz im waiting for results. if u seriosly cant wait a measly couple of hours u may as well leave and obv im not allowed to sleep also. as yesterday i slept for like a couple of hours and everyone moaned coz no results

tommo relax, of course we can wait a few hours. its not liek this is a fail of an auction game :D

we no ull do it wen u get a chance. altho i can only guess and speak for myself but i think the excitement levels are raising with us nearing the end of the bidding phase of this

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

what did i do :L

u took cesc and iniesta of me :( i was only like 5 million away from iniesta and thats only coz i fort, if i won everyone then my money wud be 1 million left. otherwise i sooooo wuda bidded more

Ok I may have over reacted last night but that was due to the football ******* me off.

So yeah, sorry.

:(

Please read the above posts before posting..... sighh :(

Is this finished as bascially you lot and Tommo have joined Edsyers auction ?

Tommo, you going to tell people you cant be arsed or are you going to finish this :S