leeumoconnor69

Arsenal 3 - 0 Scum
Reaction score
Oh thats right im back at the Angels now i can manage them in their league and not have to throw myself in the deep end like last time.

Keep watching this space as i will write out a story better than fm09's and will start to do monthly updates after i finish the first month of course.

For those of you who didn't read "Up there Cazaly" here was my record from memory.

Blue Square South - 19th - 2008/2009
Blue Square South - 17th - 2009/2010
Blue Square South - 1st - 2010/2011
Blue Square Premier 1st - 2011-2012
Coca-Cola League 2 - 10th (lost my save 2 games in) - 2012-2013.

this will be great, after like a few more southampton seasons i will start a new story with a team like this, i had dulwich hamlet in mind as it has brought through some great players eg chris dickson simeon jackson carl asaba, good luck mate

this will be great, after like a few more southampton seasons i will start a new story with a team like this, i had dulwich hamlet in mind as it has brought through some great players eg chris dickson simeon jackson carl asaba, good luck mate

aha yeh the lower league management is actually really rewarding when you do well, i actually "support" angels, i go and watch them whenver i can, i used to go to every single home game but as i work a lot now its harder to go, their stadium is bout 10 minute walk up the road for me and i used to play for one of their youth sides =], so i have a good knowledge of the club before starting.

yeah i used to live around the dulwich area, my uncle owned a house around there as he worked near that area as well as bristol my hometown, i would probably go to 10-15 home games a season, it was great fun to watch, when dickson was there he banged them in for fun, once i got there early and they let me train with the players, it was amazing but ****** hard lol

yeah i used to live around the dulwich area, my uncle owned a house around there as he worked near that area as well as bristol my hometown, i would probably go to 10-15 home games a season, it was great fun to watch, when dickson was there he banged them in for fun, once i got there early and they let me train with the players, it was amazing but ****** hard lol

aha legend, i missed angels whole last season because of work including the playoff final, if they had of won that they would be in the blue square south now, urgh always this year.

yeah lower league is so much better, the teams always go for it, if you watch liverpool man u lets say, they sit back because they dont want to lose, dulwich hamlet are gung ho lol

Good luck. Hope you do as well as the last time. Also we will not allow any more than two story threads per user so no more please :)

Good luck mate, was meant to say on my South Shields save your Angels got to the Blue Square South first season in, they got relegated horribly the year after that like but still.